rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done!
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-01-13 03:37:29

Black Adder
League Administrator

Decider - InLove vs. CHI|C

Since you two have finished with the same amount of points and have also tied in your mutual match, a Decider is in order to see who has the second spot ensuring Playoffs and who will have to wait on the results of the other Divisions from the third spot.

Even though it could happen both would be eligible for Playoffs in the end, looking how you don't have any more matches to play, this seems like a good filler for you to keep in shape, and a good way to resolve the matter on the battlefield smile

The Decider is by the Rules expected to be 1 game played on Blind Random, but looking at the circumstances, if you both want, you can make it a Best of 3 with two home maps and Blind Random the potential third game.

Gl&hf! smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-01-19 18:47:25

Forever
AoC Clan Operator NHN

Re: Decider - InLove vs. CHI|C

Hellooooo?

#3 2018-01-26 07:51:20

PanZeRs___
AoC Clan Operator CHI

AW to Inlove.
PD: Member team D, they are on vacation.

#4 2018-01-27 01:27:04

Black Adder
League Administrator

This is team C, so... Care to elaborate?

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2018 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 2 milliseconds.