rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done!
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-02-07 04:59:55

Black Adder
League Administrator

Quarterfinals - TM vs. AciD

Schedule here

Allocated time: 7-11th February (hope this won't be a problem smile, otherwise we could give a bit more time)

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-02-07 18:12:11

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

Re: Quarterfinals - TM vs. AciD

sunday 20 gmt?

#3 2018-02-08 03:42:58

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

90% it works , i confirm this in the next 24 hours .

#4 2018-02-08 12:23:19

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

possible monday 19 gmt ???

#5 2018-02-08 19:28:45

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

weekdays arent possible, need the weekend

#6 2018-02-09 00:43:40

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

we cant play this weekend , because we are missing our the best player by monday . we could do before . Now we are asking if it is possible we play the next saturday , and then on sunday vs frost winner of our match . Is that possible ?

#7 2018-02-09 16:50:41

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

would rtsl admin allow that? if so we could make it work for the next sunday, Sundays are better than saturdays for us since theres a chance we would be playing more than one match.

on a side note its not fair to make us wait like this for just one player, would still prefer to play this weekend than having to wait 2 weeks.

Edit: i read that wrong, thought you meant play both series in the same day.
       That wont be possible, we cant send both of our weekend days on the computer.

Last edited by AciD_NightKiller (2018-02-09 18:29:37)

#8 2018-02-09 19:20:29

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

i know , but if playing without out best player is very bad for us . anyway , i see u agree to play this in the next weeked , thx .

edit : so u can play in one day or in two days in the next weekend ????? we can play two ways ( or vs u on saturday then sunday vs frost , or two matches in the same day ) . And if the worst case goes , we play this sunday 20 gmt , but i hope still u can play in the next weekend , and then winner vs frost ,

2nd edit : frost can play on sunday 18 february . black odder allowed us to play . So , can u play vs us at saturday and then on sunday winner of our match vs frost ???

Last edited by trueloque (2018-02-09 20:48:27)

#9 2018-02-09 20:27:54

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

you have a whole clan, you cant make 20+ people wait for 1 player LOL.

RTSL staff make an admin decsion please,
we are willing to play the 11th or the 18th at 20 GMT

kinda bull shit he saying he cant play in the time allowed cause of one player (we played them in season without our best player (weasel) cause he was in hosptial day we played them)

Last edited by AciD_NightKiller (2018-02-09 20:34:16)

#10 2018-02-09 20:50:02

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

we could play on friday , u said only one day sunday 20 gmt , so u say one exact hour and we need to play then ?   111111

ok, im waiting what black adder says , beasue i wont talk more to ... . no point .

differnece between waiting for weasel and for waiting for our playe is very simple : we scheduled time before with u in the season . NOw the time is not scheduled , adn u say one day one hour and it seems u demand we need to play then or no games  11111111111.

I would use normal words , because it does nothing . 

I repeat , we have main options :

1 . playing weekdays , we can play 20 gmt ( u said u cant )
2 . waiting for saturday and we play , then vs frost sunday 20 gmt ( 17 saturday and 18 sunday )
3 . waiting what black adder says

tell me just what u choose ,

Last edited by trueloque (2018-02-09 20:55:10)

#11 2018-02-09 20:57:30

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

Allocated time: 7-11th February

you asked for monday the 12th outside the allocated time:You havent made a single game request in the allocated time, we would like to play in the alloctaed time, been waiting several weeks for league cup to start and very eager to play.

we can play this sunday 20 gmt or we can wait and see if BA will let you wait till next weekend (which i hope he follows the rules and makes us play in the allocated time)

Last edited by AciD_NightKiller (2018-02-09 20:59:23)

#12 2018-02-09 21:03:47

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

i see clearly what blak odder said :

Allocated time: 7-11th February (hope this won't be a problem smile, otherwise we could give a bit more time)

just talked tto him , he apparently agreed we can play at saturday 17 , i aksed frost , they can go also 18 sunday 20 gmt . So for now only problem is with u , that in the next week u have exactly 1 day and 1 time to play .

if u are so good person that u need to fullfill alocated time and this is for u the most important , ok ,k then we play on this sunday 20 gmt , but i still am waiting what black adder will say

Last edited by trueloque (2018-02-09 21:07:01)

#13 2018-02-09 21:57:07

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

here let me dumb it down for you so you can understand it,

the time allowed is 7-11th February, i ask for the 11th at 20 gmt, you say 90% confirmed, then ask for monday the 12th, i tell you no week days arent possible for us because half our clan lives in EU and other half US so because of the time difference with work/school schdeules weekdays arent possible, i said we can play the 18th, if we play you and FROST back to back, but we can not play the 17th and the 18th, we have social lives outside the computer and dont wanan spend our whole weekend off playing a video game. but we prefer to play this the allocated time. you havent suggested a single time within the time frame allowed.

Last edited by AciD_NightKiller (2018-02-09 22:01:15)

#14 2018-02-09 22:06:13

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

apparently u have serious problem with reading , i repeat again ( maybe u dont understand English , im not sure ) :

I now repeat for u one more time :

otherwise we could give a bit more time)

If u dont know English , go dictionary , u can find this what does it mean . Now , if u know what it means , it means we dont have only time to 11 th sunday , but probably 13 th february also works .

So we can play 12 th and 13 th , u cant and these days are possible to play .

Also i feel embarrased i need to teach u simple logic , but what can i do , ok :

time used on these two matches played on saturday and sunday is exactly the same time u use if we play two sundays . So this argument that u have social life is wrong .

Finally , i decided just to wait for black adder response . I repeat main ways :

1 . We play at saturday 17 february , then 18 th february is match between winner of our match vs Frost , Blakc adder apparently allowed this , and Frost also confirmed .
2 . We play on weekdays , we are opened for all next week in fact .
3 . THe worst option , we play sunday 20 gmt .

#15 2018-02-09 22:11:01

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

we will just wait for BA to make a post, im done dealing with you.

#16 2018-02-09 22:13:53

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

yes , same , it seems for me u just dont want to play in the next week ( although u can easily , but some stupid excuses ared needed with social life , because u know we will be the best team then ) , it is very clear , so i just wait for black adder`s response

#17 2018-02-10 17:48:47

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

is BA just gonna ignore this?

#18 2018-02-10 18:32:19

Black Adder
League Administrator

Nah, just need to get to it and think it through^^ Shame such situations need to be even handled by admins and not just agreed upon by the players, you weren't far away from that.

trueloque wrote:

yes , same , it seems for me u just dont want to play in the next week ( although u can easily , but some stupid excuses ared needed with social life , because u know we will be the best team then ) , it is very clear , so i just wait for black adder`s response

And you don't want to play this weekend, because you know you won't have the best team, even though you could - see how your argument goes both ways?

trueloque, you certainly assume a lot from what I said and from what is posted. I didn't say it's okay to do so, I actually said the opposite, that it's not ideal. I didn't make any ruling on it for you, because I wanted to see the thread and such first. Then the quote you're using from the League Cup infothread is not meaning what you think it does - it's not a free pass to delay just because you're missing a player you'd like to play, it's meant to give leeway in case a team already had something scheduled for the weekend since we started mid-week and there was no way to play for them, which is clearly not the case here - you can play, you just don't want to.

Considering these games are supposed to be for fun, I mean League Cup is a 100% for-fun bracket, I don't see the reason for all this fuss about a player missing. Quite the opposite, it should be a welcome opportunity for other clan members to participate and represent their clan. Overall throwing away a weekend you can perfectly play just because of 1 player especially under such circumstances is just weird and makes little sense, this is why we have the requirement of at least 6 active players, to be able not to delay the competition and test your clan as a whole and not just top three players.

If you could play during week it would be fine, because then you would have the weekend still, but that's not possible here for real reasons (but AciD you should understand this is limiting the options significantly, they can play whole week and you cannot, offering pretty much just 1 time is not exactly helpful), and aiming for the weekend or even Sunday right off is just unwieldy then, as if something goes wrong, there you have another week of delay...

At any rate, looking how you two were pretty much ready to agree on the next weekend until it somehow derailed here and escalated through unwise choice of words, it's a shame we ended here - let's make it this way then - you will play 1 game this weekend (first game, therefore TM's home map), and unless you want to finish the match right then (which is recommended), the second game and possible decider would be played next weekend, with the FROST match played right after if possible. This seems to accommodate most of the issues raised (and partway hidden) here, and helps with making playing the Semifinals after more feasible.

It would be strongly preferred though to finish the match whole this weekend and we urge TM to reconsider and just play - it's League Cup for fun, you can host a showmatch between you anytime - that would actually be an interesting solution, wouldn't it?

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#19 2018-02-10 19:15:06

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

ok , so we go sunday 20 gmt , but still dont understand why we need to do this , if u said :

so we can play all monday / tuesday . But ok , go sunday 20 gmt , time they said to be played .

#20 2018-02-10 20:48:45

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

Thank you BA, i was getting really annoyed because truelo quoted you saying something you didnt.

we will see you sunday the 11th at 20 gmt.

#21 2018-02-10 21:27:28

trueloque
AoT Clan Operator TM

Black adder`s response :

trueloque wrote:

And you don't want to play this weekend, because you know you won't have the best team, even though you could - see how your argument goes both ways?

11 , this was funny part . So u think black adder , that their will to not play vs Tm best team is good enough like our will to play with our the best team ?  11111 . At least i have good laugh now . For me it should goes like all teams want to have their best team and dont wish other team to have trash team , but maybe ur idea is other , apparently other . And Acid act exaclty like they just want to our team was not the best , only reason why not saturday 17. Seeing hius last post , that he still dont know to read , it is normal apparently for this clan .

but anyway , for me u did good solution black adder , but i think we go just sunday 20 gmt , dividing match to two games maybe not bad , but we gathered team already .

Last edited by trueloque (2018-02-10 21:43:19)

#22 2018-02-13 05:47:11

Black Adder
League Administrator

AciD, please upload the played games to the RTS-Sanctuary's RTS League Replays Forum.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#23 2018-02-13 18:28:24

AciD_NightKiller
AoT Clan Operator AciD

sorry will do when i get home from work tonight, thanks for reminding

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2018 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 2 milliseconds.