You are not logged in.

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done!
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-02-16 06:16:38

Black Adder
League Administrator

Playoff Advance Decision

Since the Deciders between Arg, CZ and Eycofcu that were supposed to help resolve the tie on the battlefield did not in the end change much and we cannot play Deciders indefinitely, we have employed available secondary criteria to decide the final positions and see who advances into Playoffs.

We have used the results achieved between the clans during group stage and in the Deciders and formed a mini-table, with 3 points for a group stage win, 1 point for a draw, 1 point for a Decider win. This gave us following:

Eycofcu - 4pts
Arg - 3 pts
CZ - 2 pts

From this we have Eycofcu finishing 2nd in the Division, Arg 3rd, CZ 4th. Eycofcu therefore advances directly, Arg subsequently from the third place as one of the best 4 3rd-placed clans.

Gl&hf in your games!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-02-16 18:00:02

AoC Clan Operator ByT

Re: Playoff Advance Decision

GG CZ, didn't expect to see the previous finalist and winners loosing on the group stage neutral

I guess they will play more seriously the next season, I hope I don't get in their way 11

#3 2018-02-16 19:55:39

AoC Clan Operator Arg

Re: Playoff Advance Decision

This group is for the history 11

[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2018 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 2 milliseconds.