rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2021-06-04 05:14:39

Black Adder
League Administrator

Cross-Divisional Playoff Decider - PXx A vs. GDM+ONU/OB

Since only two best third places advance to the Playoffs, depending on results of the extra week, there is a real chance we might have a tie for the spot - currently PXx from Division 2 and GDM+ONU/OB from Division 3 are set to sit on the same points, and therefore we would like to get this resolved without delay in case it really comes to pass. If it doesn't, we don't have to play this, but better to have it prepared.

For that reason, we would like to set up a Best of 3 Decider between the winner of GDM+ONU and OB, which is already being scheduled, and PXx A to see who deserves the spot.

Since similar time zones could allow for a common playtime, we might want to arrange a meeting of all three clans to have it done in one session for everyone's convenience - first GDM+ONU/OB would play, and right after winner with PXx.

So, before the first is set up, would be good to know PXx' potential availability for such a eventuality - PXx, when could you play? Would the current (unconfirmed) target Monday somewhere after 01:00 GMT be a possibility? Do let us know your other available times for other possible solutions.

Thanks,

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2021-06-07 19:33:11

GDM_zoccio
AoT Clan Operator GDM+ONU

Re: Cross-Divisional Playoff Decider - PXx A vs. GDM+ONU/OB

Hello, we spoke yesterday with PXX a, we are going to play tuesday 1 gmt

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.