rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2013-06-16 10:33:57

Emin
Veteran

R1 - CMYLMZ vs Bob ( was AW for them )

Hello, I think the match is very important for our league at the moment. Probably it will decide who gonna play in the playoffs. So I'm here to ask admins that it's kinda unfair to give them aw in that case. I know it was our fault at start, but we want to make happen these matches since we're playing our all the matches without problem. We can do a re schedule and it's not hard to schedule with us at all. We'll up to their times with surely, so please let's make the matches, cause we have a succes in the league at the moment, our statistics is 5 won 1 lose and really the AW will fuck up our work.. Please review it and make it more fair.

Thanks in advance

Emin~

#2 2013-06-16 12:02:22

Emin
Veteran

Re: R1 - CMYLMZ vs Bob ( was AW for them )

Definitely we deserve to go Playoffs.

#3 2013-06-19 07:15:05

DeathCubeK
RTSL Alumnus

There will be an extra week this last round so if Bob agree's to play you guys go ahead.

#4 2013-06-21 16:52:01

Emin
Veteran

I've asked them for reschedule it and they just said that they would not play the matches. If a team is not responding in schedule topic during the tournament of course you would not be give them a reschedule for in rules. But this is definitely a different story. I just was not able to schedule the matches cause of life issues. When I was back to home I just went the schedule page and tried to make a fast schedule but I seen that you guys already gave them AW one week before.. I would not ask you guys for give a reschedule if it's not be effective the who goes to playoffs. Some teams are not responding in schedule topic for whole tournament and of course you wouldn't give them a reschedule. But we're here and we did well done all the scheduling  and in the matches so never been any problem.. I'm asking you again, check the league position and schedule topics, I believe that you will get a right decision.

Last edited by Emin (2013-06-21 16:56:04)

#5 2013-06-21 17:16:17

01_

Hi,
A list of points from both Bob_ and CMYLMZ are in this topic to explain each side.

http://www.rts-league.org/forums/viewto … 092#p42092

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.