rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » RTS League's League of Legends Clan League? Your Opinion Wanted!

#1 2013-08-20 18:03:52

Black Adder
League Administrator

RTS League's League of Legends Clan League? Your Opinion Wanted!

http://i.tinyuploads.com/Xpt8Oi.png

In our efforts to offer different players and their clans a place to compete in a fun and friendly manner, we are searching for new titles to enhance RTS League's portfolio of supported games. League of Legends is a vastly popular game seeming like a good choice, but do you think the same? Would you and your friends or clan participate? Would you help us organise it?

Recently we have registered voices asking for RTS League to add League of Legends amongst our Clan Leagues. And so here we are, gathering further feedback from you, players who know RTS League, players who know League of Legends, players who could be the potential competitors. We are looking for constructive feedback on the state of League of Legends amongst the community closest to us, the "Age of" community. So what do you think about this idea? Would you play?

At the same time we are curious if there would be a person with the appropriate knowledge of League of Legends and its community who would be able and willing to responsibly help us set up and run the potential League. We would need help in launching League of Legends to RTS League. Could that be you?

Post away, we are eagerly awaiting every comment!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2013-08-20 19:08:22

DyT_ArielRx_

Re: RTS League's League of Legends Clan League? Your Opinion Wanted!

ill like to help in this i play league of legends big_smile i support dis idea

#3 2013-08-21 19:04:07

vK_OberKill

Its a Great idea but League of Legends has multiple servers in concordance with regions and a player from one region can not play with other.
There are two options: create RTSL for each server or that the whole community is in a single server.

#4 2013-08-25 16:29:59

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks for the reactions guys.

For the start, we would probably launch Europe (maybe both regions, or is one somehow significantly better?) and NA, but at this moment that is just a guess smile The lags for playing at "foreign" servers do not seem like a bearable option hmm

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#5 2013-08-25 18:53:58

Bobby__

I like the idea... keep us informed ;-)

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » RTS League's League of Legends Clan League? Your Opinion Wanted!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.