rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2013-09-09 21:26:33

Black Adder
League Administrator

20th AoT Playoffs and 2nd League Cup Starting!

http://i.tinyuploads.com/8JlDkA.png

An intriguing Group Stage to RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League is successfully finished and here we are with the brackets! LNC are defending the title and in the Quarterfinals, they will meet the premier winner of our very own and unique League Cup - TSM!

Following six clans made it to the Playoffs:

vK, RnR, MpT, TSM, LNC, mG|B

Playoff Bracket

Playoff Scheduling Forum

But that is not all! RTS League's unique postseason competition - League Cup - aimed at providing extra fun and competitive matches beyond the Division warfare will see these seven teams battle it out for the sole shiny award:

mG, DoD, DoD|B, Undead, PK, vK|B, AoD

League Cup Scheduling Forum and Bracket

We are, of course, preparing to offer you the awesome battles to the death live through RTS League streaming - follow us here on our web or Twitter or Facebook to learn of our exclusive streams with expert player commentaries!

Gl&hf everyone and may the best clans win!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.