rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done!
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2016-12-13 22:14:45

Black Adder
League Administrator

Playoff Settings

Good job all the participating clans for making it this far into the tournament! Now let's see who is actually the best of the best, shall we smile

Some base info you need to know:

1) Schedule is:

Quarterfinals: 13-18th December
Semifinals: 19th December - 1st January
Grand Finals/Bronze Match: 2nd-8th January

2) Settings are:

Quarterfinals: Best of 3, home map each, third decider on Random

Semifinals/Grand Finals/Bronze Match: Best of 5, 2 pre-set maps, fifth decider on Random

Set maps for the last two rounds will be posted before the Semifinal round begins.

Live Streaming:
We would like to stream all of these upcoming games, as we're sure you and all the fans would like to see them streamed as well, so please schedule responsibly and ahead of time, so that we have time to prepare things and potentially even properly advertise for the live castings. Thanks!

Gl&hf then!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2016-12-23 16:25:16

TSM_André
AoT Clan Operator TSM

Re: Playoff Settings

can u guys release the map sets for semis? both quarters are already done

#3 2016-12-24 11:37:55

Black Adder
League Administrator

Y, we'll post by tomorrow, sorry for the delay^^

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2016-12-26 07:14:33

Black Adder
League Administrator

Set maps for the Semifinals and Grand Finals/Bronze Banner Battle:

Format:
Best of 5

Semifinals:
1. Sacred Pond (Conquest)
2. Loser's home map
3. Winner's home map
4. Painted Desert
5. Random

Grand Finals/Bronze Banner Battle:
1. Megalopolis (Conquest)
2. Loser's home map
3. Winner's home map
4. Sea of Worms RTSL (Conquest)
5. Random

Gl&hf!

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2017 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 3 milliseconds.