rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-09-27 16:10:56

Black Adder
League Administrator

LoS Resigned, FOX In

As you could've seen, Lords of Skulls had issues finishing the matches lately, and so they have decided to resign not to cause any more troubles.

Since both CiD and LoS are out and they were seeded as Playoff contenders, this creates a bit of an imbalance between the Divisions - as luck would have it, FOX Gaming, a decently skilled clan, have contacted us some time back and they were on the waiting list for any situation such as this - we didn't want to introduce them into just any division as it would disrupt the balance of things, but here the situation has developed in a way that it makes sense.

Because it's already later in the season, we're looking for a proper way to incorporate them, of which we will let you know soon, but we want to get them already going as time is running, so that they can get first games done this weekend. Please be welcoming and helpful in setting the times, they are motivated and should be able to do multiple matches a week, so hopefully you'll find it possible to play with them on good terms smile

Gl&hf everyone.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2018-09-28 18:44:11

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: LoS Resigned, FOX In

Some more info on the situation, how we would like to handle it - since it's late into the season and we have just a few weeks, we would like to prioritise matches that LoS didn't manage to play - since FOX is practically replacing them, and they are of similar skill, we don't want to overburden any of you clans, but we would like to improve your experience with the Group Stage by giving you more real games to play, since we recognise it hasn't been the greatest - and there are also some implications on the overall seeding balance.

Therefore the matches of FOX vs. Straya|B, TK, Arg|B should be prioritised to finish, and the matches with the other three clans - CM', VN|B and RFR - will on the base be considered as taken over from what LoS achieved, but we would like to ask the clans to be forthcoming and try playing the matches with FOX as well, to give them a chance to prove if they deserve that result or not, so if you have time, you can see if you could make it happen, should be quite fun games for everyone smile

Gl&hf then, and thanks for your efforts in this season everyone! smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 16 milliseconds.