rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2019-03-10 05:26:21

Black Adder
League Administrator

Admin Decision Concerning Round 1 - DoD vs. Pxx

It came to our attention that the match between Deities of Death and Pandoraboxx played last Sunday wasn't played by the rules set for the competition.

Pandoraboxx used players ineligible for play - _Melo45 and mozzzzy. After our investigation, we were able to determine that both were smurfs, and _Melo45 was in fact played on by ULy_ and mozzzzy was played on by sickclicks.

This results into the following Admin Decisions:

1) Player ULy_ is banned from the tournament and on probation for his next active participation in an RTS League competition.

2) Player sickclicks is barred from participating in the tournament for his own clan Fade2+Albis Onis Lobias or any other.

3) The Round 1 match between Deities of Death and Pandoraboxx is set to 2:0 administratively.

4) Clan Pandoraboxx is put on probation for the remainder of the tournament and the next active participation in an RTS League competition.

Further explanation:

Ad 1) ULy_ played for his own clan TheWalkerTeam just a few hours before, so he knew fully what he was doing. Because his participation for his own clan was before this incident, no action is needed for that game - and they lost it anyway.

Ad 2) sickclicks was a potential for Fade2+Albis Onis Lobias, but hasn't played yet and wasn't really even proclaimed as expected to play, and because of that, it's not unreasonable to expect he might not have known the rules, nor really cared (however it should be common-sense obvious it's not all right) - the fault lies primarily with Pxx for trying to enlist him. However, he obviously cannot play in the tournament anymore, since he already made an appearance for a clan, and it was illegal on top of that.

Ad 3) The games with the players are turned into Administrative Losses for using illegal players - due to the format of the tournament and the result it's kind of cosmetic, but still sends a clear message that this is not the way to go and will be penalised.

Ad 4) We talked the situation through with Pandoraboxx and as expected, this was a reaction to not having players ready to play on the scheduled time. While this clearly should've blinked a few red lights as not okay to do, we already got an idea from the whole process with the clan that this was their, and especially their Clan Operator's, first tournament like this, and so they tried to patch up a bad situation (not being ready on a scheduled time) by an even worse "solution," probably not properly realising the gravity of matters and that we take care to maintain the fairness and true competitive spirit.

Because of that, we hope this will be an important learning experience for them and allow them to participate in further community competitions with better idea what is expected and how they work - we can use more active clans and players, who play fair and by the rules.

We expect them to use only their real clan players and schedule properly for their next matches - any further attempt at using ineligible players will not be tolerated.

If anyone is having difficulties with participation or any other part tied with the tournament, please talk to a staffer first before taking rash actions that cannot be taken back.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2019-03-10 08:49:13

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

Re: Admin Decision Concerning Round 1 - DoD vs. Pxx

Where can we find current teams list ?

#3 2019-03-10 14:34:16

Black Adder
League Administrator

D4FT_skyWalKer wrote:

In the Rules topic.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2019-03-10 14:42:53

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

Black Adder wrote:

D4FT_skyWalKer wrote:

In the Rules topic.

Shall we udate F2 with AoL (maiden + recon + me) or all good?

#5 2019-03-10 15:35:01

Black Adder
League Administrator

We are aware through the sign-up post, but do so please as well to make it clear.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 9 milliseconds.