rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2019-05-07 03:09:11

Black Adder
League Administrator

Time for Clan Wars Again! AoT Season 30 Is Here

https://i.imgur.com/MzNJrf2.png

After the successful Hybrid Clan Cup where we had fun in different environment than usual, time has come to test clans in the standard settings to see who has the best skill set to prevail against all others and claim the laurels. Time has moved on, and so after seasons with Voobly Balance Patch 2.0 we have 3 now on the board, and new meta is in town needing its ruler - will it be the good olds or someone altogether new? Will it be your clan?

But you don't have to right off fight for the Title, RTS League is as much about having just proper fun in a traditional competitive setting, welcoming and open to all real clans and levels of players - how do you think the powerhouses of today got where they are? They had to start somewhere. And that somewhere was RTS League.

So get your clan mates and friends together and sign up for anniversary Season 30 of RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League!

And follow us on our community channels to stay on board with what's going on - including, and especially, live streams! smile

http://i.imgur.com/BrmV7gk.png http://i.imgur.com/IEBUCY1.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/jhL7lal.png http://i.imgur.com/JuYIdyu.png

How to Sign Up

To take part in Season 30 and have a chance at the fun (and possibly the Banners smile ), your clan will need to fit a few conditions to ensure you would be a positive contribution to the League.

First you will need a Clan Operator - the guy/gal representing you in the competition, scheduling your matches with the opponents and communicating with League staffers on your behalf. This person should be reliable, responsible and available regularly, every day if at all possible. Proper and timely communication is the key here. You can, of course, have more than 1 Clan Operator to cover for each other (it's actually recommended, or at least have a designated back-up within your clan) smile

Then you must have at least 6 active players ready to participate - this is to ensure you are able to complete your matches regularly even if some of your heroes happen to be temporarily unavailable. We are also a clan competition, not team competition, therefore the players need to be your true clan members, not random players you just asked a day before to play with you in RTSL.

Further you need to be familiar with the League rules. Read them carefully, and pay good attention.

And when you've checked all these points and you're ready to join, then again make sure that your clan meets the criteria listed above and within the rules and simply post the following sign-up form (if you're new and need an account first, follow the instructions up top under the menu and we'll get it done). Returning clans need just to confirm the participation, but still re-read the rules, too, to be sure you know everything - ignorance is no excuse. Really not, help save both you and us a headache of potential disputes. We are different from other competitions, for example in no vetoes.

Clan Tag:
Clan Name:
Clan Website:
Number of Active Members:
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:

B(C, etc.)-teams need to supply their complete roster with the application as well to allow us to gauge their strength so that we know where to seed them. Please also pay special attention to the guidelines on Guest Players found in Rule 4 - you need to list them as well to allow us to properly seed the clans.

Please sign your clan up only if you seriously want to take part in the League, do not sign up inactive or fake clans or clans with too few players to actually meaningfully compete. Clans that drop out during the season will be excluded from the next one/s.

Sign-ups will be closed on Friday 17th May, we'll do our best to start Season 30 on the following week, but sometimes it can take a bit as we need to ensure every participant is ready to play by the rules.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our AoT staff members or any other staffers.

Looking forward to having you in the League, and spread the word - the more clans, the more fun for everyone!

You can check the games played in RTS League at the RTS League's Replays Archive or in the dedicated forum at RTS-Sanctuary where you can also discuss them. Visit our YouTube channel for previously streamed League matches to enjoy the games with insightful commentary or see them through the eyes of players the likes of Spoeft and IKill_UDie or PLAYER, and be sure to follow our Twitch for regular live streaming of RTS League battles.

--------------------

Would You Like to Get Involved and Help Us and the Community?

We're always on the lookout for engaged players, new active staffers can help us run the competitions better, artistically gifted people would make things nicer, technical skillers could make our web and services to the community so much better!

If you think you can help, give us a hit (don't forget to change the addressee nick to Black Adder, or contact us another way) and we can talk it through, we would especially be super-glad for assistance with the web, as we're sure you can see for yourself smile

--------------------

Support Us and Help Us Host More Competitions for You

If you enjoy what we do for the community and you, the players, and would like to assist us in moving things ahead more materiastically, we would be glad for any donation or patronage we could use to push RTS League forward - we would like to do more! smile

About us:
RTS League is the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever, with a history of hosting numerous other strategy games (like StarCraft II, Empire Earth, and Dawn of War) in the past. Fun and friendliness are the prominent aspects of RTS League, with the unquestionable prestige and fame the triumph brings to the top finishing clans following close behind.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2019-05-07 14:58:58

TSM_André
AoT Clan Operator F2

Re: Time for Clan Wars Again! AoT Season 30 Is Here

any chance we can spice up the format over the two bo1s in group stage? ( we can move this discussion to rts forums )

#3 2019-05-07 16:55:24

Black Adder
League Administrator

What suggestions do you have?

RTS League is a traditional competition which is its strength and what makes it special and unique, and successful for so long - it is a different competition than all the rest, with different goals in mind than standard tournaments.

As we have shown though with the Hybrid Clan Cup, we are very much looking to spice things up with different formats in-between seasons to supply yet more diverse experience for the clans and players.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2019-05-07 18:00:22

TSM_André
AoT Clan Operator F2

Depends the ammount of clans signed up, but even just a change to bo3s in group stage would be nice. A lot of the strong clashes between top1 and top2 of groups usually go 1-1 and it would nice adding a final match.

There's GSL style, swiss system, round robin that i recall. We could try one of those if people want ( a poll maybe explaining each one )

#5 2019-05-09 03:32:49

Black Adder
League Administrator

Well that's kind of what we have Playoffs for smile The format is intentional to make it easier for clans to schedule and make it every week without too much hassle (and you can see it can already be a struggle) and at the same time motivate clans to approach each game as important, because every game can have consequences - it also allows for upsets for example due to well prepared home map, which would be limited by "Best of"s, making group stage less intriguing.

We are however looking to be using different ways to structure competitions we host for the community, so you can expect some of the things you mention in the future, and we're glad for the suggestions to see where we could be going, maybe we'll find something really good smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#6 2019-05-09 15:13:33

DoD_IamJoe
AoT Clan Operator DoD

DoD signs up with 2 teams, the A and B team. Most likely I will be operator for the A team and Narvi for the B team

#7 2019-05-09 18:51:02

TSM_André
AoT Clan Operator F2

Clan Tag: F2
Clan Name: Fade2
Clan Website: https://fade2.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 10

Roster:

F2_7up
F2_Wiz
F2_Player
F2_Popsie
F2_ChronoJJ
F2_Squash
F2_Goldlion
F2_Pennywise__

Guest Players:
F2_flamejr
F2_Mor_Style

Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: F2_Player and F2_Wiz
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: F2_7up
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

PS: Can you change this account to F2 operator or is it easier for me to create another account?

Last edited by TSM_André (2019-06-05 19:37:33)

#8 2019-05-10 03:52:56

Black Adder
League Administrator

DoD_IamJoe wrote:

DoD signs up with 2 teams, the A and B team. Most likely I will be operator for the A team and Narvi for the B team

I assume you're going to be adjusting the team rosters directly in the Clan Panel? (Unless they're staying the same.) Please do that before the sign-ups close so that we can properly evaluate your clan.

TSM_André wrote:

PS: Can you change this account to F2 operator or is it easier for me to create another account?

We will do that with season's start.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#9 2019-05-10 07:04:30

DoD_Odin_ulf_

Our rosters will most likely be:

DoD A

Joe - clan operator
Shelty
Brickhead
Hells
Fox
Jellyfish
Heimdall

DoD B

Narvi - clan operator
Libertine
LegendJarl
Meathook
Spamt
Odin_ulf

#10 2019-05-10 12:41:23

Black Adder
League Administrator

Okay, thanks smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#11 2019-05-10 13:55:34

TheCount

lan Tag: JSS
Clan Name: 2k for jesus
Clan Website: https://houseoflords.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 6

Roster:
[JSS_]_Chef
[JSS_]Titou
[JSS_]TheMistaGreco
[JSS_]Miracle_Man
[JSS_]_reDo_
[JSS_]Count_Von_Count

Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Chef & VonCount
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: VonCount

#12 2019-05-10 14:40:46

Black Adder
League Administrator

Since reDo has been banned in perpetuity until now, we feel his inclusion on the JSS roster deserves a post of its own:

The ban for multiple infractions concerning smurfing happened almost 5 years ago and since then he has been barred from competing in RTS League - that is quite a long time, long enough to send the message to everyone, including the player, that we take things seriously and mean them, that we want a fair competition for you all, and since there is no recent affair in the community involving him in a bad manner, combined with the fact it is 2k for jesus, one of the most respectable clans in the community, vouching for him and taking on the responsibility and potential risk, we have decided to allow him back to competing.

He will still be on probation for the foreseeable future, meaning any wrong-doing could result in his long-term removal again - hopefully that will not be necessary and we can have a proper, fair competition.

Gl&hf everyone!

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#13 2019-05-10 22:59:00

clam_chowdah

Clan Tag: SOEE
Clan Name: Straight Outta EE
Clan Website: www.iamjoe'srealnameisdave.com
Number of Active Members: 15
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: clam_chowdah
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: clam_chowdah
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: firmly
VOOBLY there's a new sheriff in town and her name is Extended Edition, there's a tidal wave comin... good luck!
Roster:
clam_chowdah
LNC_Trust
Chessophillus
StripySock1
__Supernova
SunTzu1a
MarianooF7
DaHL
swaqmirin
VandyWire
Luyindula
AFK_Playing_EE
Valdr
Snp4
MrTusksRevenge

Last edited by clam_chowdah (2019-05-13 23:54:15)

#14 2019-05-10 23:46:19

TM_Samu_Scream
AoT Clan Operator TM
Website

Clan Tag : TM
Clan Name : Team Mystic
Clan Website: https://teammistycs.voobly.com
Number of Active members : 10
Clan OPERATOR Nickname and Contact : samu_scream_ and Trueloque
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: samu_scream_

Last edited by TM_Samu_Scream (2019-05-11 18:50:34)

#15 2019-05-14 10:52:46

Matreiuss
AoT Clan Operator UCA

Clan Tag: UCA
Clan Name: TheUnCrapAbles
Clan Website: https://theuncrapables.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 11

Roster:
[UCA]Domantas
[UCA]IKill_UDie
[UCA]HerroOP
[UCA]matreiuss
[UCA]Swissboy
[UCA]ItseSaaatana
+Raudus
[UCA]BestUlfsarkEUW
[UCA]TompX
[UCA]IamMagic guest
[UCA]__Kimo guest

Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: matreiuss and TompX
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: matreiuss and TompX
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: yes

Last edited by Matreiuss (2019-05-17 19:42:25)

#16 2019-05-14 21:05:28

TM_Samu_Scream
AoT Clan Operator TM
Website

We have2 Team
Roster : TM A                         
[''TM'']Issei_ Operator
[''TM'']trueloque Operator
[''TM'']BengandColason
[''TM'']Queen_786
[''TM'']stinky_elshahat
[''TM'']Ajax___
[''TM'']Serapis
[''TM'']Mage_
[''TM'']Kokomo

TM B

[''TM'']IBOSSi Operator
[''TM'']illgorandom
[''TM'']Littleplayer
[''TM'']Le_Goat_James
[''TM'']fumaolokO
[''TM'']Nollon
[''TM'']2fast_
[''TM'']Chris_TJ
[''TM'']santoooss
[''TM'']_THELEGEND_
[''TM'']Henao17

Last edited by TM_Samu_Scream (2019-06-05 13:21:20)

#17 2019-05-16 17:05:44

Odysseus
AoT Clan Operator WKT Ferrari

Clan Tag: WKT
Clan Name: TheWalkerTeam
Clan Website: https://thewalkerteam.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 20+
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: ULy and Skyfire
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: ULy

#18 2019-05-16 17:29:43

Odysseus
AoT Clan Operator WKT Ferrari

We have 2 teams

WKT A

[_WKT_]ULy_
[_WKT_]SkyF1re
[_WKT_]JustImagine
[_WKT_]Koushiro_Izumi
[_WKT_]Ayah_
[_WKT_]_Vanesa
[_WKT_]EricBR
[ FnX_]Playhrd guest player

WKT B

[_WKT_]_Gaboo21 Operator
[_WKT_]m4rcos_
[_WKT_]gladiador_hero
[_WKT_]IAmDrako
[_WKT_]Master_Freak
[_WKT_]JigSaW_SaW
[_WKT_]_SaintSeiya
[_WKT_]_AsdAsd
[_WKT_]TheBloody
[_WKT_]Partypoker_
[_WKT_]The_Kawa
[_WKT_]ThreeEyedOdin
[_WKT_]GrandMonster
[_WKT_]AltairAuditore
[_WKT_]BAALAGNITARR4
[_WKT_]_RaduBR
[_WKT_]Maclerms
[_WKT_]PeeCup_
[_WKT_]Slayer_Atlan

Last edited by Odysseus (2019-06-10 01:40:41)

#19 2019-05-17 04:56:53

GDM_Faraon
AoT Clan Operator GDM+ONU

Clan Tag: GDM
Clan Name: Gladiadores del mythology
Clan Website:http://gdm-clan.activoforo.com/
Number of Active Members: 10+

Roster:

[_GDM_]GDM_Faraon
[_GDM_]zoccio
[_GDM_]xPlatinum
[_GDM_]IamMalboro
[_GDM_]GDM_Juanito
[_GDM_]__Pein
[_GDM_]GDM_ElCid
[_GDM_]GDM_Locke
[_GDM_]Iam_Papito
[_GDM_]GDM_Pedrud
[_GDM_]GDM_Perestroika
GDM_ReIvIn

Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: [_GDM_]GDM_Faraon - [_GDM_]__Pein - calebor04
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: [_GDM_]GDM_Faraon - calebor04

ps: I a need a new operator pass.

Last edited by GDM_Faraon (2019-05-17 05:00:26)

#20 2019-05-17 16:26:20

ONU_Piske
Veteran

Clan Tag: ONU
Clan Name: Organization of Natural Uppers
Clan Website: https://onu.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 8
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: ONU_Piske fepiske@gmail.com
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: ONU_Piske

#21 2019-05-17 22:36:07

ATB_InteL

The OG ATB members are coming out of the retirement home to participate.

Clan Tag: ATB
Clan Name: AllTimeBest
Clan Website: https://alltimebest.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 7
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: razzleberry/ InteL/ Rahakanariwa (Leader)
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: [_ATB]Rahakanariwa and [_ATB]razzleberry

Once we are granted a clan page/ operator designation on RTSL we can post our roster.

p.s. Blackadder, razzleberry also sent you an email on the topic since he didn't have an acc and was worried we would miss sign-ups

#22 2019-05-20 16:43:50

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks everyone for the sign-ups, we're now working on evaluating the clans and preparing the new season - please be prepared and available if we need to ask you something about your clan smile

Get practicing! smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#23 2019-05-27 02:56:56

Black Adder
League Administrator

New Clan Operators have their Clan Panel log-ins in the Private Messages here on the forums, and we have connected accounts to the current clans for those of you who already had one - you can now update your clans' info and Player-Lists, please do so as soon as possible so that we are ready for the first round.

A few more things for us to handle and we'll be good to go.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#24 2019-05-27 12:11:39

DoD_IamJoe
AoT Clan Operator DoD

I didnt get one

#25 2019-05-27 13:22:40

TompX
AoT Clan Operator UCA

That's because you are not a new clan operator, hence you don't need a clan panel log ins.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.