rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2024-07-07 00:15:50

Black Adder
League Administrator

Let's Have a Short Fun Before Retold with Season 33

https://i.imgur.com/WADSKN6.png

After a break where it seemed you had plenty of other fun, let's see if some of you are interested in a few clan wars before uncertain future awaits.

Since the time is short until Age of Mythology: Retold at which point no one's going to be interested anymore, and summer time is always tricky, this might be a small, intimate experience, with maybe some return to the roots with just Group Stage play, which is fine, as the goal is to just have some games to fill the wait. We'll set the format up depending on sign-ups and the fact we have little time, so it's going to be unconventional.

So, do you want to?

If so, just post the classic form below (let me know if you need an account), have at least 6 players and Clan Operator to communicate for you, and please let us know your approximate expected line-up, so we know how to seed you. If you wish some B-, C-teams and such, rosters are of course mandatory.

Since it might have been forgotten, this is a clan competition, not team competition. Meaning you have to have some real organisation in place, or some strong reason to be playing together. Typically some random players ganging up together is not what this competition is for, you have everything else where to participate. If you have some questions regarding that, please contact us so we can figure it out.

Since we know there are different conditions and we are a small community, there is the long-standing option of having co-clans, so two clans who otherwise would be too small to compete on their active players ganging up for one participation (typically GDM-ONU), or the possibility of Guest Players (declared on sign-ups, not a fix to your players not showing up for match), so extra players on your roster that are not part of your clan, but can play for you, but of course mustn't form the bulk of your team, that has to be still your clan, because, again, we are a clan competition.

Clan Tag:
Clan Name:
Clan Website:
Number of Active Members:
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID:
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:

Sign-ups will be open until Friday 12th July, so let's get this done quickly and see if there's interest.

Otherwise everything will be the same regarding rules and settings, just will add the new maps used across the community. Scheduling will also happen here on forums, the Discord mayhem is not really useful, especially in this complicated territory of team games, but of course feel free to also communicate wherever as you always have, just post updates here so we know things are going somewhere and where.

Gl&hf then and happy to have you!

You can visit us on these places: Twitch, Twitch 2, YouTube, Discord, Steam, Facebook, Twitter (X)

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2024-07-08 05:27:54

Grassengroom
AoT Clan Operator JSS

Re: Let's Have a Short Fun Before Retold with Season 33

Clan Tag: JSS
Clan Name: JuSticeStrikes
Clan Website: https://jss.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 5
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID: __Grass, Grassengroom = Discord ID
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: CountVonCount, Tjeerd - VonCount = Discord ID
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

#3 2024-07-12 04:25:40

ChronoJJ
Senior League Staff + AoT Clan Operator OB

Clan Tag: OB
Clan Name: Old Boys
Clan Website: https://oldbois.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 5 we are looking at trying to get +1 for a sub
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID: ChronoJJ
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: ChronoJJ

#4 2024-07-14 04:35:45

Mosca
AoT Clan Operator CUD

Clan Tag: CUD
Clan Name: Clã União Discord
Clan Website: https://cudclan.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 4
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID: IamMosca, matamosca1 - Discord
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: Mosca

Last edited by Mosca (2024-07-18 22:40:49)

#5 2024-07-14 22:49:48

Black Adder
League Administrator

We have also GGaia and PXx who should be posting here, maybe one more, so I'm thinking of a group stage each with each and then probably finals for top 2 if we manage.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#6 2024-07-15 18:39:19

Gabo21
AoT Clan Operator PXx

Clan Tag: PXx
Clan Name: Pandora boxs
Clan Website: https://pandorabox.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 5
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID:_Gaboo21
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: _Gaboo21

#7 2024-07-16 09:07:22

snp4
AoT Clan Operator GGaia

Clan Tag: GGaia
Clan Name: Go Gaia!
Clan Website:
Number of Active Members: 10
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact, including Discord ID: snp4
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:snp4
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: yes

#8 2024-07-16 20:36:09

Grassengroom
AoT Clan Operator JSS

When will this start? And whats the timeline for the tournament

#9 2024-07-17 04:08:50

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks for signing up, you can start scheduling in the appropriate forum - further info in the Guide to Season 33. I'll get proper schedule in a day or two to make sure if someone hasn't forgotten to sign up (because I cannot change it after), but you can go ahead and post your availability for the week.

I'll also get you further details then with that.

Let's have a few games before you're off to enjoy Retold (or not, up to you) smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#10 2024-07-20 02:57:48

Black Adder
League Administrator

Seems like KeeN might be joining us, will finalise soon.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 3 milliseconds.