rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2009-01-07 09:25:10

DueErre
Website

Schedule for TAD Standings

Hi, all!
This is my first Season as a clan operator, and I have some trouble to understand timing for standings schedule.
Have we a final date to complete all rounds for our division? I didnt find it in news post...
Can you give at least an approximative timing for all the season?

Thank you in advance
DueErre
(_ITC_ Clan)

http://www.templayer.altervista.org/immagini/banner_itc1.png

#2 2009-01-07 11:00:35

Biobob
RTSL Alumnus
Website

Re: Schedule for TAD Standings

There generally isnt a specific date to finish all games by, we just take it as we go and try to get games finished as quickly as possible, while being a tiny bit lenient as 3v3s are often hard to schedule as its 6 players, so yeah, no set end date, just as soon as the games are played, however if a game is taking too long to schedule admins will not hesitate to give out a miss or even an admin loss

LoSt-Clan.net
MSN: smoobug@hotmail.com | ESO: Biob0b | Xfire: SmooCarpetBug
http://www.lost-clan.net/biobob.jpg

#3 2009-01-07 12:02:17

Black Adder
League Administrator

To add to what Biobob already said, you have a week for each round and you should try to get the corresponding match played in it (like now we have round 2, so you should play that match this week). Scheduling the match for any other than the given week makes scheduling for other rounds difficult for both your and your opponent clans, therefore it's desirable for all to hold true to the schedule. At the end of the season, we give an extra week to finish any incomplete matches. On Sunday of that extra week, we hand out admin decisions, so that play-offs can start.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2009-01-07 15:42:38

DueErre
Website

Thx for answers, that satisfied my doubts. smile
Ciao
DueErre

http://www.templayer.altervista.org/immagini/banner_itc1.png

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.