rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#26 2009-06-20 13:20:05

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: AoT Season 11 Starts

Shame for ONU, always nice matches vs their clan, but oh well...

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#27 2009-06-20 13:55:32

Action
Veteran

Well if all the clans play their matches quickly and effiecently this season wont last to long and we can have a nice big season 12 big_smile

#28 2009-06-20 16:19:28

Pedestrian
Webmaster

@Mista_Jonah: Check your PMs.  (Hopefully) the uploader is finally working now.

@Piske: Unfortunately, the season has already started.  I agree that the league would be better with more clans, but at this point we can't make everyone else wait while we re-open signups and let the new clans catch up.  (That would take several weeks at least, which isn't fair to the clans currently playing.)

Second, any clan that was interested in playing had an opportunity to sign up.  We kept our signups open here for two full weeks.  We also posted the news on AgeSanc, and the topic was on the first page there for the entire signup period. 

Even before signups opened, I felt like we did a really good job getting in touch with the AOT community.  We had many applications for our staff positions (nearly 20), covering people from many different clans.  The initial poll I started at AgeSanc -- to see if there was interest in starting an AOT league -- had over 70 votes, and people from a wide variety of clans commented in that thread as well.

To be fair, I realize that it was an exam period for a lot of people, so maybe they were just inactive during signups, but are active again now.  If that's the case, then clans can of course sign up for next season, no worries.

Also, you wrote that:

I didn't notice that AoT sign-ups began because I wrote to Pedestrian to sign-up as a Staffer and was waiting for an answer...

I'm not sure how you could have visited this forum to check for PMs, but not noticed that signups were open.  It was front-page news for several weeks, and was an active topic in the News forum (the first one on the list).  If it really wasn't clear that signups were open, then perhaps I need to redesign the site hmm

#29 2009-06-20 19:59:08

Action
Veteran

How do we do the fairplay ratings? i cant find it, maybe im being stupid^^

btw the uploaded seems to be working perfectly

#30 2009-06-20 20:11:36

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Fairplay isn't working for AOT at the moment, it's on my to-do list hmm

#31 2009-06-21 08:23:09

ONU_Piske
Veteran

1 - I wasn't asking to open a division for one clan, I would surely bring 5 clans to open it.

2 - Ok pedestrian sad sadly ok... anyway, as I had many things to do and weren't on the TAD League anymore, I just clicked to enter the RTS forum and check for messages and leave.. sad I hoped that at least you said something to me about the staff stuff..

GL & HF all clans.

#32 2009-07-10 20:41:00

THX_Linux

Hi all, iam the Leader of the THX Clan, maybe some of you remember us, anyway we are a very old clan, but a few days ago, we decided back to play aot, and we really want to play in the RTSL,we now how RTSL works,its posible play in this season or we have to wait to the next?

#33 2009-07-10 21:28:37

Black Adder
League Administrator

THX_Linux wrote:

Hi all, iam the Leader of the THX Clan, maybe some of you remember us, anyway we are a very old clan, but a few days ago, we decided back to play aot, and we really want to play in the RTSL,we now how RTSL works,its posible play in this season or we have to wait to the next?

Hey, I remember you and your clan smile

This season is nearing the end of its group stage, so you have to wait until next season's signups.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#34 2009-07-11 01:28:34

THX_Linux

hii budy,i remember you too
ok we will wait ,nice to see you again

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.