rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2009-07-06 21:19:46

byrdcall

Nilla expantion?

i think rtsl shud do a nilla expansion. same rules and everything just having nilla clans.

#2 2009-07-06 21:44:41

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: Nilla expantion?

What game do you mean? AoE3 or AoM?

Opening a new league would depend on the interest of the community. Do you know how many clans would like to participate?

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2009-07-07 18:44:38

byrdcall

for aoe3. thats the thing. we can c how many clans we get and i have asked around and ppl said they wud get alot more seriouse bout clans if nilla had a league. cuz alot of people moved from tad down to nilla like me cuz of lame civs.

#4 2009-07-08 11:28:44

lon_colossus
Veteran
Website

Some of the TAD clans would probably play in the Vanilla league too if you guys had one.

#5 2009-07-08 23:27:58

byrdcall

exactly. i think it cud be done. same rules and everything just on nilla instead of tad.

#6 2009-07-17 18:10:55

DraKo

imo black adder, do it or Acumen Clan will host it... thats all

http://www.skwizz.com/aoe_sign/D4k4m1k4Z@5@124@1@aoe3@250%2C250%2C250@220%2C172%2C58.png

#7 2009-07-18 17:39:40

byrdcall

well ty acumen clan for doing this cuz rtsl is to dumb its unbeilievable. ive got a bunch of clans that want to sign up. ill wisper them to ya when ur online. smile ty

#8 2009-07-18 22:43:19

Pedestrian
Webmaster

byrdcall wrote:

well ty acumen clan for doing this cuz rtsl is to dumb its unbeilievable. ive got a bunch of clans that want to sign up. ill wisper them to ya when ur online. smile ty

That's a bit harsh.  How many clans are willing to sign up, exactly?  How many of them have posted here?

I'll say it again: if there is interest, we would love to support an AOE3 Vanilla league.  But I'm just not sure, at this point, that enough people are interested to make it worthwhile.

#9 2009-07-19 02:18:56

byrdcall

well in 1day. in the acumen tourny we just got 6 competetive nilla clans. i dont think we need rtsl we will just have clans host clan tournys. rtsl is to diffucult. and about what i said it wasnt harsh at all. they went and asked tad players if nilla shud have an rtsl league. lol. like cmon now. how dumbe can u get

#10 2009-07-19 10:43:22

IvIoIzT
Veteran

You are asking RTSL to put in a lot of time and effort to set up a league, all they are asking is proof of interest from more than 2 people. So how about you dont  be such a rude little shit and show some respect.

Im socialy retardet?AHHHH LOOOL.You are just a rdm noob who enver can improve his skill and going to be allready fatter behind his computer.
You are max.  embarrasment  for our com. Thats the fact.
And you are to dumb to understand this.
I think you are a guy from the english underclass of your social system.

#11 2009-07-19 10:59:00

Black Adder
League Administrator

byrdcall wrote:

well in 1day. in the acumen tourny we just got 6 competetive nilla clans. i dont think we need rtsl we will just have clans host clan tournys. rtsl is to diffucult. and about what i said it wasnt harsh at all. they went and asked tad players if nilla shud have an rtsl league. lol. like cmon now. how dumbe can u get

Do you realize what are you saying? You are asking us to do something for you, yet at the same time you 'threaten' and insult us. You do realize you want us to spent time and effort on accomodating you and your clans?

AgeSanctuary has always been the main community center for AoE 3 (Vanilla, TWC and TAD). Does Vanilla have some other such center nowadays just for itself? You yourself hasn't provided here any.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#12 2009-07-19 17:06:39

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Sorry guys, it seems like he's just trolling at this point.  No use dragging this on any further.

#13 2009-07-20 02:49:15

byrdcall

that fact is that tad players use agesanctuary. nilla people cud give a shit about a website they just like to play. there is only a handfull of nilla people who use agesanctuary. and the fact that u cant seem to say yes or no.... just sucks. since all the the tad players voted no on the poll.... we cant have rtsl. does that make sense?  all tad people shud be excluded from voting. like idk even know why there voting in the first place.

#14 2009-07-20 10:24:24

Black Adder
League Administrator

byrdcall wrote:

that fact is that tad players use agesanctuary. nilla people cud give a shit about a website they just like to play. there is only a handfull of nilla people who use agesanctuary. and the fact that u cant seem to say yes or no.... just sucks. since all the the tad players voted no on the poll.... we cant have rtsl. does that make sense?  all tad people shud be excluded from voting. like idk even know why there voting in the first place.

We won't invest our time in a competition for a few clans. If you're saying there's enough interest, prove it. Have the other clans come here and post. We definitely cannot even try to contact every clan and ask them if they would play in a Vanilla league.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#15 2009-07-20 15:15:36

byrdcall

i have invested my team in finding clans. its ok. if u just hosted it. clans will come. i mean look at the acumen tourny. two days 7 clans.

#16 2009-07-22 00:06:03

byrdcall

[Post removed - please don't make personal attacks / flame people.]

Last edited by Pedestrian (2009-07-22 02:18:15)

#17 2009-07-22 00:09:50

byrdcall

Black Adder wrote:

byrdcall wrote:

We won't invest our time in a competition for a few clans. If you're saying there's enough interest, prove it. Have the other clans come here and post. We definitely cannot even try to contact every clan and ask them if they would play in a Vanilla league.

well in the acumen tourny we already have 16 clans participating, thats more than u have tad clans participating this year. lmao. and i still have a bunch of clans joining that tourny. lol

#18 2009-07-22 02:20:36

Pedestrian
Webmaster

*sigh*  Please stop trolling.

Good luck with your tourney.  If it goes well, we'll be happy to host a Vanilla league when it's over.  But you may find that running a successful tournament is more work than you expect.

And please, also try to remember that if you treat people with respect, they'll be respectful in return.  (Not everyone around here has as much patience as I do.)

Topic closed.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 8 milliseconds.