rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2009-03-03 19:59:40

YodasBrain

AoC via Hamachi

Hi,

I was wondering if some of you might be interested in doing extra AoC plays, just for fun?

I'm not a pro gamer and I've never entered an AoC competition so I'm might not be a really challenging opponent in the first plays. (Yet, I've played a lot of AoC in LANs with good players, so I'm not a total AoC n00b. I've also watched a lot of replays and what I do is, in my mind, not completely ridiculous compared to what you do. (No doubt I'm not as good as you though...))

I'm currently in France (that explains my bad English) but I can play at any time in the week-ends and between 8PM and 11PM every day (GTM+1). We can also do 2vs2 with a friend of mine who has approximately the same level as me.

Last edited by YodasBrain (2009-03-03 20:00:46)

#2 2009-10-13 21:44:12

james

Re: AoC via Hamachi

r u able to play using hamachi ? Have you ever tried that ? You know of any public hamachi rooms for AoC ? I'm not able to play via hamachi sad

#3 2009-10-14 01:42:19

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Re: AoC via Hamachi

It's actually very simple to play using Hamachi.  You just install the client, join a network (or create one), and then when somebody else in the same network hosts a game, it will appear just as if you are on a LAN together.

My friends and I use it all the time.  It's no substitute for an *actual* LAN, but really it's the next best thing.

But if you're looking to play with random people, why not just go on Voobly (used to be IGZ) or GameRanger?

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.