rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2009-12-29 02:01:02

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoT Season 13 Starts

Year 2009 ends, season 13 of Age of Mythology - The Titans starts.

We have divided the 13 clans into these two divisions:

Division 1 - DoD, Jij, Mista, DoO, KeeN, ArF, Pharao - staffer Oedy
Division 2 - KorN, mG, ONU, SUD, RSA, GDM - staffer Jijzucht

Operator logins for the new operators have, for the most part, been already sent out, check your PMs. The remainder will be delivered soon.

Please update your roster and start scheduling as soon as possible.

Rules adjustment:

As promised, we have added a new part to the rules - 8.B - please read it carefully and be sure to follow it, otherwise you risk getting misses or worse. We are hoping it will help the league to run more smoothly and therefore make it more fun for all the responsible clans:

B. Scheduling: Deadlines

1. Each round lasts one week, starting on Monday and ending on Sunday. Both clans must make an effort to play the game during the scheduled week.
   2. If a clan does not post in the scheduling thread by Friday of that week, they will receive a Miss. Similarly, if a clan does not make a good faith effort to choose a time agreeable to both clans, they will receive a Miss.
   3. If the clans are not able to play the game before the end of the week (i.e. before Sunday), the following rules apply:
          * The Staff may allow the clans to continue scheduling on their own. In this case, the game must be scheduled no later than Wednesday of the following week.
          * Alternatively, the Staffer may set a time when the match is to be played. In this case, the Staff will review the scheduling thread and choose a time that is agreeable to both clans.
          * If a clan is not able to play at the time set by the Staff, they will receive an Administrative Loss. If a problem is anticipated, a clan can petition the Staffer (at least 48 hours in advance) to have a new time set.
   4. Scheduling problems and failure to follow League standards for scheduling will be a significant factor in the Staff's decisions in disputes regarding the Clan, as well as a factor in whether or not they will be re-admitted to the League for following Seasons.

This rule starts to take effect next week (meaning the deadline Friday for Round 1 is 8th January).

There is also an amendment to rule 7.4:

The goal of the League is to ensure fair play and fun for all participants. Abusive tactics, such as hunt deleting, intentionally pausing when Titan Gate is cast, or building excessive walls near settlements/gold mines, are not permitted.

League standings can be found at this link or at the top of the menu on the right side of the main page. Schedules can be seen after clicking on the respective division's title.

Scheduling forums:
Division 1
Division 2

First round lasts until next Sunday, January 10.

Glhf!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2009-12-29 11:40:07

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: AoT Season 13 Starts

Hf! big_smile

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#3 2010-01-01 08:48:47

Ervd
Veteran

GL HF

#4 2010-01-01 19:23:13

RSA_Ch0n
Veteran
Website

good luck guys !

http://i51.tinypic.com/28s8qja.png
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6042/ch0n.jpg

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 20 milliseconds.