rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2010-09-26 15:22:16

MoroZko

Error when i try download replay

Hello. I have a problem with download replays. The is a message displays:

"Replay Upload: File Error

Error: The uploaded file must have a ".sc2replay" extension. Please try again."

I tried to download different extensions, ".sc2replay" and ".rar" format, but nothing changes. Please, help me for solve this problem.
Tnank you.

#2 2010-09-26 18:02:34

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Re: Error when i try download replay

I don't get the error you are talking about.  When I try to upload a game under your account, everything works.

The game file should look like this: filename.sc2replay.  I believe that it also works if you upload it as a .zip file.

Other extensions (such as .rar) will not work.

#3 2010-09-27 04:10:12

MoroZko

I dont know whats going on. I cant download it. Look, i did screenshots:
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1299/error2r.jpg  - this is a menu of Replay Upload
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/92/error1im.jpg - this is a error message when i try to submit replay.
What did i do wrong? Extension of the file *.sc2replay. Information of the game entered correctly. I dont understand what i did wrong.
Im sorry Pedestrian, it is so many problems with me... I'l hope you can help me and all gona be ok.
Thank you.

#4 2010-09-28 00:22:35

Pedestrian
Webmaster

I've found the problem, thanks for the screenshots.

Apparently "SC2Replay" (with uppercase letters) is not the same as "sc2replay" (all lowercase).

I think I've fixed it in the code now.  Try the upload again and let me know if it works.

#5 2010-09-28 05:34:47

MoroZko

I tried to download replay with uppercase letters, but the error message shows again. It is only work with lowercase letters in extension .

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 11 milliseconds.