rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2010-12-02 04:24:54

Pedestrian
Webmaster

AOC - New Replay Stats

To start off, I want to apologize for the errors some of you have been receiving after uploading your replays this season. 

On the bright side, we have lots of good news on that front: (1) all of the games were successfully uploaded, in spite of the error message, (2) the error has been fixed now, and (3) we have new features for you!

Age-Up Statistics

The first thing that most of you will notice are the full age-up times for each game.  This can help you figure out at a glance which strategies were being used in the game, and get an idea about the game flow before watching the replay.

http://images.rts-league.org/forums/Pedestrian/aoc_player_statistics.png

This helps you find interesting strategies like 14:38 Castle times . . . on Arabia.

Units Created

This one might be my favorite, but it does have a drawback -- due to the way that .mgx files are structured, I can only figure out how to get total units made, for all players (meaning no per-player stats here).

http://images.rts-league.org/forums/Pedestrian/aoc_unit_stats.png

Still, it helps find interesting things, like 6852 Halbs made in a single game (can you say SPAM?).

Player Chat

The third new feature we have available is full player chat.  This includes pregame chat, as well as (of course) the in-game communications from both teams.

http://images.rts-league.org/forums/Pedestrian/aoc_player_chat.png

I don't have any special examples here ... you can find interesting chats yourself smile

Coming Soon

Next on the list of improvements, hopefully coming soon:

- Full research timelines for every player
- Tribute statistics
and
- A search function (this is the biggest one).

I hope everyone enjoys the new stats.  The recent seasons have all been very successful, and we have built up a pretty nice database of competitive team games for everyone to enjoy.  Please feel free to take a look around and see what's new!

#2 2010-12-02 19:22:14

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: AOC - New Replay Stats

Very nice, great job smile

That's really amazing how many things you can get from the rec smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.