rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2010-12-08 05:33:55

TBRM 2
Website

What do I need patch-wise, etc. before trying to join AOC?

I would love to join an active community of AOC players, and I was wondering what I would need to be able to join AOC?  I currently just have the 1.0c patch which I remembered playing a long, long time ago, but I am still lacking some of the cool map styles...Land Nomads, etc.  Anyways, I have been searching around on the site and in the league, and I just want to make sure that I have all the prerequisites when next seasons sign-ups are available.

So if anyone has a quick second, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

#2 2010-12-08 12:31:03

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Re: What do I need patch-wise, etc. before trying to join AOC?

You need the 1.0e patch, which is available for download here.  The gameplay is identical to 1.0c, but there are modifications to help prevent many types of cheating.

I think you can find a decent Land Nomad here.  Some searching on that site will turn up plenty of other interesting maps as well.

Let me know if you have any more questions.  It's always nice to have interest from new clans, especially in an established game like AOC.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.