rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2011-07-03 00:49:30

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoT Season 15 Champions - We All Know Who They Are!

Yes, if there ever was anyone amongst you who doubted them, then you were just plain wrong. Again. For the fourth time. In a row.

Deities deemed them fit for the title yet again, and they did not falter in their steps to wedging their name into the history of RTS League. However, this time, they came face to face with Death itself, as the final games of the season showed them they must fight hard for the honours of being top in the Age of Mythology - The Titans community.

They found out the tough way that, maybe unbeknownst to them, Mighty clans lay in wait for the mishaps of the now-in-power so that they could replace them and take the spoils they so wistfully yearn. Last season, one such clan tasted the first seductive drops of glory that the Champions fill their cups with, and, not suprisingly, they found it very much to their liking. This season, they reached their hands even farther before they were cut out right on the premises of the Pantheon, making it challenging for the Lords of the palace to defend what is theirs. But they now know the grounds well and maybe even some of the nooks into the throne room itself, could their next Genaration finally do it?

After a fun and exciting season, we are proud to announce the Champions of the 15th season of Age of Mythology - The Titans Clan League:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season15_first.png

And their contenders:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season15_second.png

Download the recorded games here: Game 1, Game 2, Game 3

But the spotlight also belongs to the Organization that is always ready to pounce when they sense the weakness of their foes - a clan that has been part of this League for a long time now, and so it is only Natural their vast experience pays back. After a very solid season, they needed no Uppers to secure the bronze spot, just pure skill, and therefore they deservedly take home the third place banner:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season15_third.png

Mais ce n'est pas tout, il y a une Alliance méritante de la mention spéciale en plus - un clan plein des joueurs de qualité, capables de vaincre en principe quelque équipe ils rencontrent. Malheureusement, la finale de RTS League s'a passé en temps inopportun pour eux et parce que, comme chacun, ils ne sont pas Résistants á toutes les influences extérieures, les combat derniers devaient se passer sans les participants Francophones. Dommage!

Congratulations and thanks to all the participants!

Do not forget to check the assorted discussions about the games at RTS-Sanctuary's RTS League Replays forum.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2011-07-03 02:15:07

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: AoT Season 15 Champions - We All Know Who They Are!

w0000000000t big_smile

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#3 2011-07-04 02:57:00

ChronoJJ
Senior League Staff + AoT Clan Operator OB

nice job TOAO!

#4 2011-07-04 21:33:43

Ervd
Veteran

Congratulation to DoD!

And a nice description Black:)

#5 2011-07-10 15:54:36

Respire

Congratulations smile

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.