rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2011-11-29 23:57:23

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoT Season 17 Up for Grabs!

New season of Age of Mythology - The Titans Clan League at RTSL is all set up and everybody is eagerly awaiting what the new 7 rounds of group stage will bring to the world - great clans falling? Underdog clans reaching dizzying heights? Who knows, but for sure breathtaking team action and fun!

We have quite a nice number of teams ready to do battle this time - sweet sixteen fighting for the glory:

Division 1 - DoD, mG, Mysteria, GDM, AciD, ONU, TSM, NiM | B (staffed by Oedy)
Division 2 - DoD | B, mG | B, ArF, RSA, NiM, DoD | C, OFF, TwIsTeD (staffed by Zucht)

The inclusion of the third DoD team demanded a specific rule to be devised to ensure the best game experience for every clan in the League - from Division 2, only 1 DoD team will advance to the playoffs (if it fits the criteria for advancement), therefore no need to worry about there being one less play off spot for you to compete for, if you know what I mean wink

The new clan Masterminds (aka Operators) have already received their logins for updating the clan infos and rosters via the forum PMs, so go ahead and make yourself at home in your new seats of power - and right after that update your clan's roster smile Just a reminder here, if your players' names are different on Voobly than on ESO or if your clan tag is different on Voobly than on ESO, please make sure you list both versions of the players' game names. Also, Voobly is now default, but if your opponent agrees, you can still play on ESO. In case of any questions regarding the League, do not hesitate to contact your staffer.

Links you might want to bookmark are League standings and the schedule for your division (Division 1, Division 2). You can reach both of these also by selecting the appropriate competition in the leagues menu, schedules are then available below the respective divisions' tables.

Scheduling forums will again be the home of all the operators this season:
Division 1
Division 2

And the last important information is that Round 1 is open until December 11.

Glhf!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2011-11-29 23:59:32

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: AoT Season 17 Up for Grabs!

HF everyone! big_smile

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#3 2011-12-01 13:42:08

Ervd
Veteran

Re: AoT Season 17 Up for Grabs!

HF all, this season has a good potential.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.