rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2008-02-24 14:53:11

StrokeyBlofeld
Website

TAD season 2

Just a couple of questions guys. Firstly, do you know approximately when the next TAD team season will be registering, and also do you have any plans to restart the 1v1 league in TAD?

Congrats on a very successfull 1st season under new management too.  smile

#2 2008-02-25 02:43:51

Pedestrian
Webmaster

Re: TAD season 2

We will probably open registrations for TAD Season 2 next week (if not then it will open the week after next).

As for the 1v1 league, I think it was hard to manage when Cloud and Roark tried it, and I'm not sure how well it worked out.  If there were enough interest then we'd think about bringing it back, but there are no plans in the works right now.

#3 2008-02-25 04:42:20

Mattlight
RTSL Alumnus
Website

Yeah, TAD season 2 signups will be opening soon. 

As for a 1v1 league, it's somethign we'll consider again, but it was a real mess to admin last season.  If we can streamline the boring, tedious, admin end of things we may consider introducing it again.

Join the media team!
FeaR clan
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/SirZev/Sigs/MattLight3.jpg
MSN: eiles3@comcast.net | ESO: Mattlight | Skype: Matt_to_da_light | Gamespy: TeHMaTFaCToR
When I'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets pretty crowded.

#4 2008-02-25 07:28:28

StrokeyBlofeld
Website

Ok, cool. Thanks for the swift reply guys.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.