rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » AoT League Looking for Staffers

#1 2012-07-01 22:38:31

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoT League Looking for Staffers

Age of Mythology - The Titans Clan League is nearing the end of its 17th season and soon sign ups for the next one will come up. The League is still going strong and every season old clans come back and new clans join up to compete in a fight for supremacy over the AoT clan scene.

An important part of the long-lasting success of RTS League is a mature and dedicated team of staffers working to ensure that everything goes according to plan. Our staff members play a key role in ensuring the smooth operation of the divisions by overseeing the clan scheduling process and helping clans with their League-related needs. They also participate in resolving of disputes and help keep the rules up to date and fair to all.

As a result, we are currently looking to recruit 1-2 new staff members to help run the AoT Clan League. If you are interested in applying for the staff position, send a PM to Black Adder (me) through the RTSL forums with the following information:

> Your ESO/Voobly name
  > Your clan (if any)
  > Location / Time Zone (for example, I am from the Czech Republic / GMT+2)
  > An Email or IM where you can be reached.

Other than that, what you include in your application is up to you. Primarily, we are looking for applicants with the following qualities:

> Good communication skills (reading/writing in English)
  > Dedication to the community
  > Knowledge of the game*
  > Well-respected in the community (or at least not hated smile )

* You don't have to be an expert, by any means - but you need to know enough about the game to help us maintain a fair set of rules, and enforce them fairly if a dispute arises.

Good luck to everyone applying!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » AoT League Looking for Staffers

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.