rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2012-08-17 00:59:13

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoT Season 18 Ready to Go!

New season of Age of Mythology - The Titans Clan League is here and there is a twist this time as to whom all the participants will be trying to strip of the gold banner - after many, many seasons the seventeenth edition saw new champions, the Tsunami Clan. Are we on the brink of another era or can your clan take the honours for itself?

We have twelve teams ready to take up arms:

Division 1 - mG, AciD, ArF, GDM, tHx, Sky-Mysteria (staffed by Fen)
Division 2 - mG | B, TSM, DoD, PridE, Sky_, vK_ (staffed by ChronoJJ)

Operator logins for updating your clan infos and rosters have already been sent out, check your forum PMs. In case of any questions regarding the League, do not hesitate to contact your staffer.

Fair Play Award

Starting this season, we are reintroducing the popular Fair Play Award into RTS League - the system will be the same as in the past, the Fair Play Award winner will be determined by the voting of the clan operators in the group stage - on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best rating and 1 the worst, you will be evaluating your opponents' behaviour during the match, and at the end of the season, the most fair clan of all the participants will receive the honours along with the top 3 contenders.

The voting itself will be done through PMs here at the forums - after every match, the clan operator will send a PM to both his/her division staffer and Black Adder (me) with the following information:
Round, Match, Clan giving the rating, Clan receiving the rating, Fair Play Rating (the number)
(e.g. Round 1, mG vs AciD, mG gives Fair Play Rating 10 to AciD)

So when uploading the games, send the PMs! smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Further information for the League operation:

Links you might want to keep are League standings and the schedule for your division (Division 1, Division 2). You can reach both of these also by selecting the appropriate competition in the Leagues menu, schedules are then available below the respective divisions' tables.

Scheduling forums:
Division 1
Division 2

Round 1 is open until August 26.

Glhf!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2012-08-17 07:38:53

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

Re: AoT Season 18 Ready to Go!

cool, may the fun to begin. We are new in RTS-League but we are happy to be here.

so good luck to all clans.

smile

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#3 2012-08-17 08:47:38

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

vK_Odyzeus wrote:

cool, may the fun to begin. We are new in RTS-League but we are happy to be here.

so good luck to all clans.

smile

i think i can make the same post xD

#4 2012-08-18 00:07:25

AciD_weasel

Fen is the staff??

#5 2012-08-18 02:16:35

Pedestrian
Webmaster

AciD_weasel wrote:

Fen is the staff??

Yes, for your division.  Chrono_JJ is the staff for the other division.

#6 2012-08-18 19:29:41

Mysteria_Yoda
AoT Clan Operator Mysteria

Hf and Gl all  team

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4207/signyoda.jpg

#7 2012-08-18 21:22:15

Fen
RTSL Alumnus

i have done this already on other forums weasel, no need to be worried about anything smile

Last edited by Fen (2012-08-18 22:27:09)

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season17_first.pnghttp://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_first.png

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.