rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2012-08-17 00:48:32

Black Adder
League Administrator

New AoT Staffers - Welcome ChronoJJ and Fen!

Starting Season 18, we have strengthened our Age of Mythology - The Titans staff team, and we welcome in our midst two new guys ready to help you with League's proceedings, questions and other stuff cropping up in the course of the seasons:

ChronoJJ

and

Fen

ChronoJJ as a veteran, well-respected member of the AoT community and expert player brings valuable experience into the team and is sure to further improve the quality of the League for all of you participating in our continuous clan competitions. His long-lasting familiarity with RTSL is a great prerequisite for the return of the good old times of Age of Mythology to the current setting.

Fen is a young strategy games enthusiast ready to take up the challenge of helping the community he feels happy in by taking care of the premier clan contest in Age of Mythology - The Titans on the scene. He will bring fresh air and dedication to upholding the standards of fun and friendliness RTS League is built upon.

Welcome and glhf!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2012-08-17 07:33:23

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

Re: New AoT Staffers - Welcome ChronoJJ and Fen!

Nice and welcome guys like staffers , I am sure you gonna do a good job. gl hf. smile

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#3 2012-08-17 09:38:44

ArF_eversor

Hehe, experience and youth, a good combination. Good luck for this season.

#4 2012-08-17 21:33:21

ChronoJJ
Senior League Staff + AoT Clan Operator OB

Are you implying that I am old???

sad

#5 2012-08-17 21:56:04

Black Adder
League Administrator

Considering how long we are in the game (yes, it's closing on 10 years smile ), we certainly aren't AoM kids big_smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#6 2012-08-18 06:23:36

ArF_eversor

ChronoJJ wrote:

Are you implying that I am old???

sad

Lol, I don't know your age but I should be an old man too since I'm 24. But the word "veteran" is often employed for guys around 35-40 year old.

#7 2012-08-19 12:55:11

Fen
RTSL Alumnus

I hope we can keep this League running - long live AoT smile

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season17_first.pnghttp://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_first.png

#8 2012-08-20 16:40:38

Mysteria_Yoda
AoT Clan Operator Mysteria

hey, ty fen and chrono for your futur good job

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4207/signyoda.jpg

#9 2012-08-20 17:39:04

PridE_Thunder

Have fun guys.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 7 milliseconds.