rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2012-09-09 10:50:53

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

i cant post my last recs

hi
i would like to post the 2 last games Sky Vs mG B AoT leagues but when i upload replay it write me that:

This page contains the following errors:

error on line 2 at column 1: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

Sorry, there was a problem uploading your file.

what do I have to do?

#2 2012-09-11 17:45:54

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

Re: i cant post my last recs

rename the file if this is too long, it can't have specials characters like "-" or "[" or any other and make sure that the extension is .rcx

Last edited by vK_Odyzeus (2012-09-12 12:55:29)

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#3 2012-09-11 19:00:55

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

I ll try saturday wink

#4 2012-09-14 00:15:58

Black Adder
League Administrator

vK_Odyzeus wrote:

rename the file if this is too long, it can't have specials characters like "-" or "[" or any other and make sure that the extension is .rcx

Yeah, such special characteristics could very well be the reason for the difficulties and renaming the replay to a simple name could solve the issue, it is worth trying.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 8 milliseconds.