rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2012-09-27 21:38:49

B2K_FREESTYLER

ACID AND PRIDE DISQUALIFIED?WE WANT JOIN RTSL.

I THINK THEY DISQUALIFIED.WE WANT JOIN AND PLAY ON LEAGUE.

WE ALWAYS MINIMUM 5 ONLINE PLAYERS AND NP FOR MATCHES.

OUR TEAM : http://born2kill.voobly.com/

#2 2012-09-28 03:38:45

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

Re: ACID AND PRIDE DISQUALIFIED?WE WANT JOIN RTSL.

Interesting proposition the only thing is that you have only this week and the next to play all your matches and that does not depend of you only, also the other clanes have to works with you and for to be honest the schedule arrangments this season have been a mess.

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#3 2012-09-28 23:17:40

B2K_FREESTYLER

matches np for us.we much online good players.accept plz.u say ok and we play matches.

#4 2012-09-28 23:45:46

Black Adder
League Administrator

We are glad you are interested in competing at RTS League, though this season is already well in its progress, and addition of a new team now is unfortunately not viable anymore, it is possible only during the very early stages of the seasons (Odyzeus already mentioned some of the issues).

But keep an eye for the sign-ups of the next season, we will be more than happy to see your clan amongst the entrants!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#5 2013-01-16 22:51:24

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

where are these guys of B2K? the season is about to start and they have not registered yet

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#6 2013-01-17 06:49:16

D4FT_skyWalKer
Veteran
Website

Their clan doesnt exist anymore i think
their leader (devil) is now on mpt i think

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.