rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#26 2013-06-29 13:37:10

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: AoT Season 20 Opens Sign-ups!

Good. You almost chickened out. That wouldn't be cool.

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#27 2013-06-29 15:27:56

vK_Odyzeus
Veteran

I was looking at the TAGS of J4 and I was wondering who won the season 16 or season 9 and 10 and 11 so I had this idea:

"would be nice to see some where in this site the list of ALL seasons with their clan winners, like a HALL of FAME or something like that"

because maybe the few traditionals clans like DoD y mG know what happened in the firsts seasons but new clans does not know anything and I think some of history gonna help to understand  how great has been the RTS-League.

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season18_FP.png

#28 2013-06-29 22:40:36

ZaP_Loki

Clan Tag: ZaP_
Clan Name: Zona Aterrorizante Pro
Clan Website: http://zapteam.forumeiros.com/
Number of Members: 30
Operator Name and MSN: ZaP_Ra
Leader Name and MSN: ZaP_Loki
Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: YES

[ZaP_]ZaP_Loki
[ZaP_]ZaP_Ra
[ZaP_]Rambotas
[ZaP_]Laxus
ZaP_Im2Sexy4u
[ZaP]_iamthenoob
ZaP_Nomade
[ZaP_]ZaP_Isis
[ZaP_]Takarrashi
[ZaP_]Destroyer
[ZaP_]Tomekas1
[ZaP_]Onoroff
[ZaP_]Mynato
[ZaP_]IaM_Rei_Davi
[ZaP_]IamAshir
[ZaP_]Gat000
[ZaP_]The_Kill_
[ZaP_]Island2013
[ZaP_]Shingeki
[ZaP_]Akko
[ZaP_]zlevatov
[ZaP_]fumaolokO
[ZaP_]yoker
[ZaP_]trust_in_me
[ZaP_]Roy_Jones_Jr
[ZaP_]rodrigood
[ZaP_]LionBack
[ZaP_]ZaP_Wrecked
[ZaP_]ATrueDesperado
[ZaP_]shelook

gl hf all  smile

Last edited by ZaP_Loki (2013-06-30 12:53:40)

#29 2013-06-30 17:19:56

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

vK_Odyzeus wrote:

I was looking at the TAGS of J4 and I was wondering who won the season 16 or season 9 and 10 and 11 so I had this idea:

"would be nice to see some where in this site the list of ALL seasons with their clan winners, like a HALL of FAME or something like that"

because maybe the few traditionals clans like DoD y mG know what happened in the firsts seasons but new clans does not know anything and I think some of history gonna help to understand  how great has been the RTS-League.

16 - DoD
17 - TSM
18 - Can't remember, was inactive
19 - LNC

Good idea tho.

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#30 2013-06-30 19:35:47

Black Adder
League Administrator

vK_Odyzeus wrote:

There is a Hall of Fame in place already http://www.rts-league.org/hall/ (top menu)

At the moment it covers only some of the newer seasons for AoT (starting Season 14) - we have many of the older results and banners (unfortunately not all of them could be located), too, but those are not implemented yet.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#31 2013-07-01 10:12:46

LNC_TheCrippler
Veteran

Hey Staff,

Will scheduling be starting this week?  Thanks

Last edited by LNC_TheCrippler (2013-07-01 10:13:25)

http://i.imgur.com/kX2zwza.jpg

#32 2013-07-02 00:23:07

Black Adder
League Administrator

LNC_TheCrippler wrote:

Hey Staff,

Will scheduling be starting this week?  Thanks

Hey,

It usually takes us a few days to agree on the divisions and other stuff, but we expect to start this week.

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#33 2013-07-07 16:02:46

GDM_zoccio
AoT Clan Operator GDM+ONU

k smile

#34 2013-07-08 00:41:32

Black Adder
League Administrator

Just to let you know, we are sorting out one last thing with one of the clans and we are good to go smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#35 2013-07-09 07:13:31

DoD_BLiTz_
AoT Clan Operator DoD|C

(y)!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.