rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Official RTS League Facebook Page - Stay in Touch with RTSL!

#1 2013-07-24 00:14:02

Black Adder
League Administrator

Official RTS League Facebook Page - Stay in Touch with RTSL!

Do you want to be updated on the latest news and happenings in the Clan league for strategy gamers? Do you want to discuss recent results or strategies that unexpectedly upended the favourite teams? Would you like to show your League awards to your friends? Like us on Facebook!

By launching RTS League's official profile on the most widespread social platform in the world we want to offer you, our players and fans, a way to stay in touch with all the interesting stuff going on in the competition you are all part of! Plus now you have a chance to let all your friends know about your RTS League achievements - all the victory banners will be published for you to share on your timelines.

But this is not all about us, this is equally about you - we would like to use RTS League's official profile as a means to show the world and other RTSL players and fans the efforts some of you put to enhancing the League experience - if you plan to stream a League match, if you published a VoD, if you wrote a game review or anything else, let us know! We want to promote your dedication to the community that makes RTS League experience better for everyone! (Contact us through private message to Black Adder here at RTS League's forums - submissions are subject to review.)

Join the RTS League community!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » Official RTS League Facebook Page - Stay in Touch with RTSL!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.