rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » RTS League Gets Streamed!

#1 2013-08-08 23:15:27

Black Adder
League Administrator

RTS League Gets Streamed!

The moment we have all been waiting for is here – RTS League gets its official live streaming!

Live streaming of RTS League games has been our long-term goal – and now we have the great opportunity to showcase your heroic efforts and battles to the wider public by streaming and casting your matches live on proven channels by experienced casters, including the official Microsoft’s Age of Empires channel. We will be also providing exclusive streams commentated by expert players like Mista or Armycore. Enjoy the opportunity to show your skill and become famous in prestigious games played at RTS League, the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever!

Amongst out casters will be names like PK_Demonoid, PK_TheOne, PK_Clown, mG_Zucht or Slayer.

And what is in this for you, the fans? All the fun of watching the top players and your personal heroes play the best quality team games in the game you love – live! So tune in on every opportunity and have fun!

How can you learn of the upcoming streams?

Official timetable – RTS League Live
Twitter – @RTS_League
Facebook – /RTSLeague

All the streamed games will be also available at RTS League's YouTube channel – /OfficialRTSLeague

Have fun!

We also want to promote your own efforts in streaming – do you plan to stream a match? Have you made a video? Let us know! We will help you get the attention it deserves!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

• Index
  •  » News
  •  » RTS League Gets Streamed!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.