rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2013-11-20 19:16:29

Black Adder
League Administrator

LNC Defends the Title in AoT Season 20

http://i.tinyuploads.com/bIUBH8.png

After some delay with technical difficulties, here we are with the formal crowning of the champions of RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League Season 20.

For the first time in history, the finals were streamed live and all you AoT fans had a chance to witness the making of history on your own eyes. The games between the Muppets and Late Night Club were rather awesome and well worth the finals of the most prestigious clan league in Age of Mythology, and we sure hope next season will be at least as much fun as this one.

The first game on Mediterranean was one of those that define the battles played by the best of the best. The nerve-wrecking ending left everyone glued to their monitors with the game being decided literally in the last seconds. If you by any chance missed this one, you have to correct this mistake - it is a must see.

Re brought about a rare appearance of Vinlandsaga showcasing what is RTS League all about - team strategy. Surgically precise execution of prepared strategy caught the opponents off guard and we were in for a decider.

Fate decided Mediterranean might be fun again, and so we strapped in for another ride. Change in players proved fortuitous for the team that lost the initial game, and after another nice fight, the comeback was successfully finished.

The Champions of Season 20 of RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League are:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season20_first.png

The challengers:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season20_second.png

Download the recorded games or watch the game videos on RTS League's YouTube channel:

Game 1 - Mediterranean: Recorded Game, Video

Game 2 - Vinlandsaga: Recorded Game, Video

Game 3 - Random (Mediterranean): Recorded Game, Video

Bronze banners are again this season awarded to the semifinalists - Raid and Rape and Virtual Killers:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season20_third_RnR.png

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season20_third_vK.png

Download recorded games of the whole season from the RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League Replays Archive or watch videos of streamed matches on RTS League's YouTube channel.

Where's the Deities of Death banner you say? Every season they earn some and now nothing? Well, you're right, and, of course, that wouldn't be our DoD if they didn't win something - this season it's the League Cup they won and in this case they proved that continued activity is worth the effort:

Imagine an RTS League AoT Season 20 League Cup: DoD banner here (yeah it's not your browser, banner is still in the workings and will be posted as soon as possible, sorry! smile )

The last, but definitely not the least important banner is for the Fair Play Award. Virtual Killers, winners of the premier renewed Fair Play Award, were again quite close to the top (2nd) and remain one of the nicest clans in RTS League. But Season 20 had a clan that was just a bit nicer as voted by their opponents in battle, and, what's also good to see, it's at the same time a top finishing clan - the Muppets:

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season20_FP.png

MpT 9.0
vK 8.8
DoD|B 8.2
AoD 7.8
Undead 7.8
vK|B 7.5
DoD 7.4
TSM 7.3
RnR 7.2
mG|B 7.0
LNC 6.8
mG 6.5
PK 3.7
ZaP 3.0

Congrats to the awarded clans and thanks to all the clans that took part in yet another great season of RTS League!

Do not forget to check the assorted discussions about the games at RTS-Sanctuary's RTS League Replays forum.

We'd like to open sign-ups for Season 21 as soon as possible, though due to continued technical problems we might take a while sad But we're getting close and they might start sooner than we think smile Just keep checking the site and we'll let you know!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2013-11-22 12:48:44

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: LNC Defends the Title in AoT Season 20

vK_Odyzeus wrote:

I think that the league cup award was not mentioned.

?

Black Adder wrote:

Where's the Deities of Death banner you say? Every season they earn some and now nothing? Well, you're right, and, of course, that wouldn't be our DoD if they didn't win something - this season it's the League Cup they won and in this case they proved that continued activity is worth the effort:

Imagine an RTS League AoT Season 20 League Cup: DoD banner here (yeah it's not your browser, banner is still in the workings and will be posted as soon as possible, sorry! smile )

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2013-11-23 21:02:46

undead_Ned

congratulation for lnc smile,  when start the new season?

#4 2013-11-23 23:17:49

Black Adder
League Administrator

undead_Ned wrote:

congratulation for lnc smile,  when start the new season?

Sign-ups will start by the next Monday (2nd December). Maybe it will be a bit provisory, so be ready for that, but we believe next season needs to start going smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#5 2013-12-10 17:30:58

DoD_BLiTz_
AoT Clan Operator DoD|C

Where is our banner! big_smile

#6 2013-12-11 15:24:54

Black Adder
League Administrator

Yeah, yeah, I've pushed it again smile)

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#7 2014-02-03 19:04:19

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

S
I
G

P
L
Z

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#8 2014-02-03 21:41:52

Black Adder
League Administrator

Yeah, was pressed for again yesterday, really sorry about this hmm

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.