rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2013-12-16 23:18:28

Black Adder
League Administrator

21st Season of AoT Starts!

http://i.tinyuploads.com/omi4Mv.png

The third decade of RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League is here! For the first time in a really long time, the last season's champions are not defending the title and so all the clans have the chance to seize the opportunity for glory!

We have accepted 11 signed-up clans and upon further deliberation decided to grant exceptions to all the signed-up B-teams for this season, allowing them to compete and have fun in a League with more than 12 years of tradition:

Division 1 - FCs, DoD|B, LoS, LoVe, mG, MpT, TSM (staffed by ChronoJJ)
Division 2 - AoD, DoD, mG|B, MpT|B, PK, Undead, vK (staffed by Fen)

New Clan Operators amongst us, check your forum PMs for your Operator log-ins you will need in order to update your clan infos and rosters. New Clan Operators who haven't received the log-in yet, please message me (Black Adder) or your Division's staffer. In case of any questions regarding the League, do not hesitate to contact any AoT staffer.

Every clan operator should have an Admin Note on the left below his/her account name stating that s/he is an AoT Clan Operator and for which clan. Operators who do not and should have the note please message me (Black Adder).

Important information on Season 21:

As has been mentioned at the sign-ups, there are several new things in store for you since this season:

6 new maps are available for League Play:
- Brand new: Ghostland RTSL, Lamia RTSL, Molde RTSL, Siwah RTSL
- Updated versions: Midgard RTSL, Sea of Worms RTSL
- New mapsets: Random RTSL, Random All RTSL

All are available as a Voobly mod Official RTS League Mapset. Just click on Download Now and when hosting a game room, select the mod from the Settings.

You can, of course, still use the original versions of the maps and original mapsets.

Nomad map is available only if both teams agree. Therefore clans that liked playing it might continue to do so, but only if they encounter a like-minded opponent. Teams that are uncomfortable with this map need not worry about it anymore.

We have also updated our pro-fun and anti-abuse rules with a clause that somehow got lost over the years, but has its place there. Here's the complete rule in all its glory, take care to read it, as we have again last season seen some of its parts being broken.

Rule 8.5 wrote:

The goal of the League is to ensure fair play and fun for all participants. Abusive tactics, such as hunt deleting or building excessive walls near settlements, gold mines, or wonders, are not permitted. Using Kronos's Time Shift and Poseidon's Lure on the map King of the Hill is also prohibited.

Further information on League operation:

Links you might want to keep are League standings and the schedule for your division (Division 1, Division 2). You can reach both of these also by selecting the appropriate competition in the Leagues menu, schedules are then available below the respective division's table.

Scheduling forums:
Division 1
Division 2

Round 1 is traditionally open for two weeks until 29th December, but due to the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays, we have decided to prolong Round 2 the same (30th December - 12th January). Subsequent rounds will last the customary 1 week.

Gl&hf!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2013-12-16 23:55:44

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Re: 21st Season of AoT Starts!

HF! big_smile

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#3 2013-12-17 12:27:23

LoVe_Apple

Good luck to all.

#4 2013-12-17 12:41:35

IamSebi

against which clan do we have to play?

#5 2013-12-17 13:20:08

Brewster

Have fun big_smile

Don't know if I understood this part:
Round 1 is traditionally open for two weeks until 29th December, but due to the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays, we have decided to prolong Round 2 the same (30th December - 12th January). Subsequent rounds will last the customary 1 week.

Round 1 must still be completed before the end of the year?

#6 2013-12-17 13:45:24

Black Adder
League Administrator

IamSebi wrote:

against which clan do we have to play?

All the information is in the newspost, this is Division 1 schedule - in Round 1, you are playing against LoS.

Brewster wrote:

Have fun big_smile

Don't know if I understood this part:

Round 1 must still be completed before the end of the year?

Yeah, Round 1 should be completed by 29th December.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#7 2013-12-17 14:07:05

Brewster

@ J4: Why is DoD playing in Division 2, while DoD|B is playing in Division 1? Is this a mistake? tongue

#8 2013-12-17 14:25:46

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Dunno what you mean big_smile

#9 2013-12-17 14:56:01

Brewster

Yeah ok. We are playing you in January, looking forward to it 8)

#10 2013-12-17 15:48:31

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Yep! big_smile

#11 2013-12-17 18:33:50

Swedish_Chef
Veteran

The divions are not made so its the lesser teams in Div 2 or the aces in div 1, they just put one team here and the other there so its balanced ^^

http://images.rts-league.org/hall/aot/aot_season19_third.png

#12 2013-12-27 11:55:41

DoD_HaGGiS

by the way you still havent fixed the one team per clan making the playoff rule.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.