rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2013-12-27 18:00:55

Black Adder
League Administrator

AoC S34 Playoffs Starting!

http://i.tinyuploads.com/qYJpB5.png

Group Stage of a premier RTS League's Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Clan League thoroughly covered by live streaming thanks to the great Voobly casting crew is over and the real deal is here - the elimination bracket. Now there's no going back, you lose, you're out. You win, you get closer to the title!

Revenge of Knights is still the clan to beat and looking back at the Division warfare, we have some pretty solid challengers amongst the advancing clans, mainly from the Japanese isles:

RVK, nC, PoJ, [VerT], [DoW_], VN, Arg, [TheJedi], [HaT], [kLu], [LoS], Arg B

Is there a new Champion on the horizon?

Playoff Bracket

Playoff Scheduling Forum

Round of 16 is set to last until Sunday 5th January, but we'll be ready to allow for extension, if necessary, due to the New Year's time.

Gl&hf!

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook /RTSLeague and Twitter @RTS_League to learn of upcoming RTS League streamings and other interesting goings-on in the League. Check our YouTube channel /OfficialRTSLeague for all the previously streamed matches you missed or might want to relive. 

http://i.tinyuploads.com/1VdAaa.png

RTS League is looking for AoC League Staffers!

Do you want to help the community of a game you love? Would you like to be a part of an awesome community project RTS League is? Then join us!

To offer you and the whole communities the exciting and prestigious clan competitions RTS League hosts, it takes a team of dedicated people eager to help the game they love. Currently we could use some of those at AoC - is there a new staffer amongst you?

For more information, visit our Staff Openings thread.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.