rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2014-01-05 18:37:16

Crossfade

AW Request HaT vs TheJedi

#2 2014-01-05 20:58:40

Jupe
Veteran

Re: AW Request HaT vs TheJedi

Could we possibly get 2nd chance on playing these games? It has been holiday times for all clan member/me and i totally forgot about this (was watching finland vs sweden U20 icehockey final) also many of our member were unaware due to them traveling to see family for the holidays. It would be shame after group stage to drop out like this, especially when we did our part perfectly on scheduling/playing games on group stage.

Last edited by Jupe (2014-01-05 21:04:07)

#3 2014-01-06 21:55:10

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: AW Request HaT vs TheJedi

The match will be treated the same as a Group Stage match, that means TheJedi will receive a Miss and you will reschedule. Second Miss for TheJedi for whatever reason means Admin Losses.

This is Playoffs where the best of the best meet, let's get the games played and both the fans and the players themselves entertained smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.