rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2014-01-27 17:17:31

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Division 2

Does division two actually have a mod? Fen isn't doing anything and nothing has been posted in DoD vs mG B for ages now...

Last edited by DoD_J4Jc3 (2014-01-27 17:17:44)

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#2 2014-01-27 20:50:05

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: Division 2

I'll have a look at the division and post/do other things as needed.

On the same note, you haven't sent a single Fair Play Rating yet for either of your teams - please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2014-01-27 21:40:27

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

Black Adder wrote:

I'll have a look at the division and post/do other things as needed.

On the same note, you haven't sent a single Fair Play Rating yet for either of your teams - please do so as soon as possible. Thanks!

Yes, I did, for almost everyone.

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#4 2014-01-28 00:21:15

Black Adder
League Administrator

You are supposed to send them to both ChronoJJ and me (to have a double check in case something went wrong), please resend them to me also if you've already sent them to Chrono, thanks.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 7 milliseconds.