You are not logged in.
Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done!
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)
RTS League is the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever, with a history of hosting numerous other strategy games (like StarCraft II, Empire Earth, and Dawn of War) in the past. Fun and friendliness are the prominent aspects of RTS League, with the unquestionable prestige and fame the triumph brings to the top finishing clans following close behind.
Due to the continued popularity of RTS League amongst the strategy gamers and communities alike, RTSL is looking forward to enhancing the unique experience even further. To that end, RTSL is expanding its staffing team to be able to cover all the community needs and wants towards the competitions.
Currently we are looking for League Staffer Age of Mythology: The Titans.
League Staffer's mission:
League Staffer is the backbone of each game at RTS League. You will be involved in setting up the whole competition in Age of Mythology: The Titans with all it takes - that means drafting rules, evaluating competition system, bringing innovations to the table, and whatever else you can think of that would help AoT flourish at RTS League.
At the same time, League Staffer is the main contact point for the contestants - if somebody needs help with any aspect of the League, you are the one they will contact and you are the one who will make sure players understand what is going on and why.
Equally important role of the League Staffer is being the judge in disputes. Two clans encountered a problem and cannot find a solution by themselves? Then it is your time to step in and make a fair and sound judgement of the situation. You will be making sure the rules are being followed and no one is being cheated. Keeping clans active at scheduling is also a daily bread.
League Staffer should be:
- Active within the community (well-known and respected in the community a strong plus)
- Knowledgeable about the community and community sites
- Knowledgeable about the game
- Familiar with AoT competitions and tournaments (experience as a player or admin)
- Mature in behaviour and able to act impartially under all circumstances
- Able to frequent RTS League often (ideally on a daily basis)
- Very good English speaker
- Willing to help the community of a game s/he loves
Do you have what it takes to join RTS League and be an important part of the community? Then send an application to our e-mail with the following information:
- Write a short introduction of you where are you from, how long are you with the game, which clans have you been in, what are your previous community engagements, why do you want to join RTS League
- What community sites do you frequent and under what nickname
- Your game nickname/s
- Contact information IM, preferred e-mail
- In the e-mail's subject, include League Staffer Age of Mythology: The Titans