rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2014-10-11 12:43:31

raph24
AoC Clan Operator RED

ESO necessary/ One Operator for AoC and AoT?

Hey,my Clan thinks about to paticipate in AoT RTSL. But we got some questions concerning the rules:
1. It's said we need to be able to play ESO, Voobly and IP.
Similar rules is in AOC as well(Ip Voobly) But as far as i know, some participants can't rly play IP, and it also doesn't matter cause all games have been played in Voobly so far, as i remember.
Well but i don't know if it's same in AoT. So would it be ok if some members only have Voobly accounts, or is ELO absolutely necessary?

As we [RED] are paticipating in AOC RTSL we already have the Operator Stuff and Teamlist.
Can we use same for playing in AoT? Or do we need a complete new Sign Up?

#2 2014-10-11 15:18:13

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: ESO necessary/ One Operator for AoC and AoT?

Hey,

Great to hear about your interest smile

Concerning the questions:

1) The rules say that Voobly is the default to play on, the other options are just mentioned that they're allowed in case teams for some reason wanted to play like that.

As far as I can remember, all games are played through Voobly in the AoT Clan League the same as in AoC, so you'll be fine with just that.

2) Since you're a "new" clan to AoT, please fill in the whole form, as the clan has to be inserted as a new, different entity to the AoC entry. This means there are also separate Player Lists, but you will be able to keep just 1 Clan Operator account, you will have two options in your Clan Operator Panel to choose from when uploading games and managing your clan.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 8 milliseconds.