rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2015-03-13 17:23:30

VIK_dfs

AW request VIK vs RoR game #1

We'd like to ask AW for our 1st game in Playoff vs RoR team: http://www.rts-league.org/leagues/aoc/r … hp?ID=3520

One of their players was RoR_K1ra__, who is not listed in their clan list: http://www.rts-league.org/leagues/aoc/c … .php?ID=30 (there is RoR_Kira, who also play in this game, so there were 2 Kira'a).

We have no idea who is this player, but he can't play in this game due to the 3.3 rule:

The Player-List is to be submitted at the beginning of the season. Changes can be made at any time; however, new players can only play after a waiting period of seven days, starting from the day they are added to the Player-List. The same applies with name changes. The eligibility of a player can be checked in the Player-List.

We looking for the positive decision and hope what admins of RTSL respect their own rules.

ps our team operator in not available atm, but he can confirm this tomorrow if it's needed.

#2 2015-03-13 21:33:05

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: AW request VIK vs RoR game #1

We are aware of this and we have started our own investigation into the two mentioned players right after the games due to the recent creation of these nicks. We'll let you know what we find out.

Due to this, please play both remaining games on the rescheduled playtime even if you happen to lose Game 2, in case this game ended up administratively overturned.

Btw if your opponent fields unknown nicks, do not hesitate to ask them who that is, what is the player's main nick.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2015-03-14 08:24:53

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

There´s no need to investigate:

RoR_Kira is me ( formerly [RoR]Optilaser, I made a new account and yes I forgot to add it to the roster)

[RoR]K1ra_ is aka [RoR]ArgonauT__ he made a new acc as well which will become his main nick from now on same applies for me.

As said before RoR respects admin decision of any kind, but the clan thinks that the level of cheapness from enemy side is getting a bit disgusting. A simple question would´ve solved it all smile

#4 2015-03-15 17:06:21

Black Adder
League Administrator

From our own inquiry into the matter we can confirm that RoR_Kira truly is Optilaser and K1ra__ is ArgonauT__, so the game was played with legitimate RoR members who are on the RTSL Player-List and Voobly clan roster for an extended period of time, therefore the result of the game stands.

However, RoR, you should have added the new ArgonauT__'s nickname to your Player-List the same as you did with RoR_Kira, or at minimum you should have told VIK who these players are. Your early leaving last time and this infraction earn you a Miss and any more problems during the games may cost you the match.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.