rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2015-03-29 16:42:55

RFR_DarklyWise
AoR Clan Operator RFR

Time for semifinal = time for fair play?

After having read the discussion here:
http://www.rts-league.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5291

And the rules, here:
http://www.rts-league.org/leagues/aoc/rules/

- I would like the admins to reveal the identity of all players of Wololo and under what name each player plays.
- I would like the admins to check with Voobly so that all players do use the names they have said that they will use, and don't swap accounts with each other.

At this level of play, its of huge importance to us to have this information. Our players do play differently depending on who they are against. KKAB explains it well here: http://www.aoczone.net/viewtopic.php?p=338434 He writes that at a high level of play knowledge about the style of other players will determine who wins.

Obviously, Wololos participation breaks both the smurfing rule and the fair play spirit of this tournament.

Here is a list to be filled out:
_WeLeLe_ =
_WoL0Lo_ =
_WuLuLu_ =
WOI0l0 =
_WaLaLa_ =
_WiLiLi_ =
_WyLyLy_ =

Last edited by RFR_DarklyWise (2015-03-29 16:45:32)

#2 2015-03-29 17:12:30

WOlOlO

Re: Time for semifinal = time for fair play?

Hello, I told you who I was, and also some of our members that don't mind to be known now.

You have all recorded necessar to see our games play, our styles our home maps since the start of tournament so your argument is not valid. It's the first season with so much cry about it, previous season had team like DOW Bob countrynick or city nick(zZ guys) aoki_wololo etc.

I told admin who our players are.

Voobly admin can check all IP of our players we have no problem with it.

Some our player don't want to be recognize, and really not to have advantage. After tournament we would post full list players.

Are you comparing you and your team with kkab sad.  Even if you knew who it was you wouldnt learn more than what you can by watching our recs, you would not change your home map, not your style either. Its just drama curiosity for nothing what you are doing.

We are sorry if its creating some trouble, hope you understand and accept our pov now.

If admin respect our pov and allow it, we will really appreciat it, if not and reveal who are our players, we accept it, then have fun wasting your time analyzing, for a lost cause.

Last edited by WOlOlO (2015-03-29 17:31:01)

#3 2015-03-29 17:31:01

RFR_DarklyWise
AoR Clan Operator RFR

You have told us a few names: Edie, VM, Eques. But you have not told us who is who. We need to know X = Edie, Y = VM, Z = Eques and so on. Otherwise the information is pointless.

We don't have to analyze anything. With a very high probability you guys have known names (why else would you smurf) that means our players have probably played versus you guys hundreds of times. I am pretty sure we already have the information, we just need to know who's who so we can use that information.

I am not curious at all, I just think you're being silly and I don't like that you should have this advantage. This is not the Smurf League. I want fair play.

It's also very confusing to me that you say that you'll reveal the names AFTER the tournament. Probably only if you win, right? 11. Because you keep them secret now for one or two reasons: 1) You don't want to be seen losing. 2) You want to get an advantage. And you say that it's not 2).  Or am I missing a third reason? Why do you not want to be recognized?

And again, I won't learn much from watching your recs. But I'll learn a lot from knowing your names, because I can connect that information to my knowledge about playstyles, past achievements, ratings and so on. As an example I remember a game where it was Me + Bullet vs Edie + VM very clearly. It's almost a year ago, before NC. One remembers how different players play, it's that simple. That's why I want to know who's who, and not just a few names.

Are you comparing you and your team with kkab

KKAB vs MBL BO11 ara hun 14. I'd love to see that smile

To be serious, I think that the effect that KKAB is talking about kicks in much earlier than the ratings he mention. What he says is that it's of crucial importance on that high level, he doesn't say it has no importance on lower levels.

Last edited by RFR_DarklyWise (2015-03-29 17:43:47)

#4 2015-03-29 17:44:33

WOlOlO

Haha, you know us but don't know that I pick red color and mayans, what color and civ pick eques and vm sad disappointed.

You taking this so important and serious, don't forget the purpose of  the tourmant, its for fun 11.

Before tournament we agreed at one point we would tell our players list (no matter win or lose). Seems its now^^

Welele = tobi
wololo= me (edie)
wilili=bustos
wylyly= miguel
walala=vm
wululu=eques

have fun, hope you train prepare analyze a lot now.
cu

Last edited by WOlOlO (2015-03-29 17:45:55)

#5 2015-03-29 17:50:54

RFR_DarklyWise
AoR Clan Operator RFR

Thanks. I'm sure our match will be epic smile

EDIT: Want to point out that these opinions are my own, so if you want to hate someone you can hate me. Rest of RFR didnt have anything to do with it.

Last edited by RFR_DarklyWise (2015-03-29 17:53:32)

#6 2015-03-29 17:55:14

WOlOlO

I don't hate anyone virtually, you claimed your right.

#7 2015-03-29 22:24:45

Black Adder
League Administrator

Glad to learn you guys were able to resolve the situation yourselves, gl&hf in your Semifinals, looking forward to your great match!

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#8 2015-04-01 21:57:50

Ovenka
AoR Clan Operator CZ

Hm, I am disappointed too I thought Tatoh was playing for Wololo sad big_smile

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.