rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2015-05-11 06:39:58

LNC_TheCrippler
Veteran

The two wild-card spots for this season...

Since we have 4 teams (TBL/Arf, SUD, PK and AoD) competing for these two spots, just curious how will this work? probably two sudden death matches?

http://i.imgur.com/kX2zwza.jpg

#2 2015-05-13 18:11:33

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: The two wild-card spots for this season...

It's been posted in the Guide to Season 24:

2. Playoffs are at the moment planned as top 2 of each division, plus 2 Wild Cards (total of 8 clans). To give more clans more games in this shorter season, Wild Cards will be determined by taking Playoff-eligible clans ranked #7-10 (4 best non-top-2 clans) who will each play a single match to determine the advancing clan. In other words, 2 extra matches will be played after group stage is done - #7 vs. #10, #8 vs. #9. These matches will be standard Best of 3 with 2 home maps and 3rd Random if needed.

Teams not advancing to the Playoffs advance to the League Cup - a postseason bracket competition aimed at providing further fun games beyond group stage play for everyone.

Clans are playing responsibly this season, so we expect to see those matches played next week, which was usually the extra one to finish delinquent games.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.