rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2016-10-10 03:12:37

Black Adder
League Administrator

http://i.imgur.com/iOnYc8y.png

As our AoC Clan League has successfully started just about a week ago, it's also time for her little sister to prove she's more than a valuable part of the family, too! RTS League's Age of Mythology: The Titans Clan League is here to kick up the activity in the community and bring about the best clan wars around yet again, together with tons of community content like live streams and YouTube vids, and, of course, plenty of recs and discussions on all kinds of topics - can Tsunami Clan repeat what they did several seasons ago and defend their Title? Will individual skill be enough to overcome quality teamplay? Who is going to be the dark horse of this season? So many questions to ask, yet only one way to answer them - through RTS League battles!

Follow us: http://i.imgur.com/BrmV7gk.png http://i.imgur.com/IEBUCY1.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/jhL7lal.png http://i.imgur.com/NuEaX5r.png http://i.imgur.com/JuYIdyu.png

RTS League has proven time and again its irreplaceable position in the community, supplying clans of all skill levels with a place for friendly competing, looking to make sure fun is the main thing you'll experience when playing here - returning clans and new ones joining regularly confirm that if you're a part of any such organisation, you want to give us a look and convince your clanmates to join the prestigious competition running for 15 years already and definitely not stopping - RTS League smile

Are you ready to give it a shot then? To join in the Golden Banner race and have some top quality clan war fun, getting a chance to play also against the best skillers in the game? Then gather your clanmates and sign up for Season 27 of the traditional Age of Mythology Clan League with history as long as the game itself - live your chance for glory!

News for Season 27

We are actively looking into enhancing our pool of available maps, as not only last season has proven that they make the gameplay quite interesting and also fun, so we're interested in introducing more viable options for you clans to choose from. We have a few candidates for addition into our official mapset, both from the Tale of the Dragon expansion and other community sources, and if they should make an appearance this season already, we'll let you know the specifics as we decide on them, we're still debating certain aspects. What maps would you like to see added? Feel free to drop a message and let us know.

Otherwise as usual, we'll be using the current tested version of the Voobly Balance Patch - this means 1.05 right now.

Now back to the sign-ups!

To take part in Season 27 and have a chance at the fun (and the Banners smile ), your clan will need to fit a few conditions to ensure you would be a positive contribution to the League.

First you will need a Clan Operator - the guy/gal representing you in the competition, scheduling your matches with the opponents and communicating with League staffers on your behalf. This person should be reliable, responsible and available regularly, every day if at all possible. Proper and timely communication is the key here. You can, of course, have more than 1 Clan Operator to cover for each other smile

Then you must have at least 6 active players ready to participate - this is to ensure you are able to complete your matches regularly even if some of your heroes happen to be temporarily unavailable.

Further you need to be familiar with the League rules. Read them carefully, and pay attention to the novelties for Season 27 posted above as well.

Lastly, during seasons, we unfortunately also uncover foul play and need to take proper action, so here are the administrative decisions active for Season 27 you need to be aware of:

- Player "reDo" is banned for life for multiple serious cases of malicious smurfing. Any clan found to be actively using him in League games will be subject to severe penalties or immediate disqualification. Be sure to know who is playing for you.

And when you've checked all these points and you're ready to join, then again make sure that your clan meets the criteria listed above and within the rules and simply post the following sign-up form (if you're new and need an account first, follow the instructions up top under the menu and we'll get it done). Returning clans need just to confirm the participation (and read the novelties and active admin decisions as well, of course).

Clan Tag:
Clan Name:
Clan Website:
Number of Members:
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:

B(C, etc.)-teams need to supply their complete roster as well to allow us to gauge their strength so that we know where to seed them. Please also pay special attention to the guidelines on Guest Players found in Rule 4.

Please sign up your clan only if you seriously want to take part in the League, do not sign up inactive clans or clans with too few players to actually meaningfully compete. Clans that drop out during the season will be excluded from the next one/s.

Sign-ups will be closed on Friday 21st October, Season 27 will start the following week.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our AoT staff members or any other staffers.

Looking forward to having you in the League, and spread the word - the more clans, the more fun for everyone!

You can check the games played in RTS League at the RTS League's Replays Archive or in the dedicated forum at RTS-Sanctuary where you can also discuss them. Visit our YouTube channel for previously streamed League matches to enjoy the games with insightful commentary or see them through the eyes of players the likes of Spoeft, and be sure to follow our Twitch for regular live streaming of RTS League battles.

--------------------

Looking for Staff!

We're always on the lookout for community members eager to help their fellow players enjoy the game we all love even more!

Currently we would quite welcome help from a skilled webmaster to improve on our web, so if you have experience with creating and running websites (especially PHP) and would like to leave your mark on not only the "Age of" community, make sure to contact us! (You'll need a forum log-in, and careful to replace the addressee line with my nick - Black Adder - yes, this could be one of the things you could help with fixing smile )

We could definitely also find use for various other talents you might have, especially concerning graphics, streaming or other content creation, and our League Staff team could also accommodate another enthusiast to make sure our Leagues function as well as possible!

So if you'd like to help us bring RTS League and the fun it offers to the community to the next level and join our team, be sure to message me (you'll need a forum log-in, and careful to replace the addressee line with my nick - Black Adder smile ) with your ideas and how do you think you could help us and the community improve!

About us:
RTS League is the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever, with a history of hosting numerous other strategy games (like StarCraft II, Empire Earth, and Dawn of War) in the past. Fun and friendliness are the prominent aspects of RTS League, with the unquestionable prestige and fame the triumph brings to the top finishing clans following close behind.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2016-10-11 17:46:43

jijkrijgt

Re: Sign Up for 27th AoT Clan League!

JSS is in again

#3 2016-10-11 23:32:24

Tupac
AoT Clan Operator KeeN

Clan Tag: KeeN
Clan Name: KeeN
Clan Website: www.keen.voobly.com
Number of Members: 25
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: KeeN_reGulate, KeeN_Flame__, KeeN_metall0_, KeeN_g0ld_lion
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: KeeN_Flame__
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: yes

Last edited by Tupac (2016-10-17 01:49:50)

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#4 2016-10-18 22:44:22

GDM_Locke
AoT Clan Operator GDM

GDM confirm, but this time just one single team

#5 2016-10-19 15:36:42

IamCal
Veteran

Lad A and Lad B sign up. No C team this season.

#6 2016-10-19 16:16:21

Mor_style

Clan Tag:''TM''
Clan Name:Team Mystic
Clan Website:http://teammystico.voobly.com/
Number of Members:12
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:MF and Samu_Scream_
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:Mor_Style
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:yes
we signup only for A team

Last edited by Mor_style (2016-10-19 16:20:14)

#7 2016-10-19 17:11:07

TSM_André
AoT Clan Operator F2

tsm signs up

#8 2016-10-22 16:57:30

DoD_J4Jc3
AoT Clan Operator DoD
Website

DoD A and B sign up smile

http://www.thedodclan.com/public/style_images/sigs/rtsl_sig_.png

#9 2016-10-24 19:00:46

GDM_Locke
AoT Clan Operator GDM

Clan Tag:GDM
Clan Name: Gladiadores del Mythology l B
Clan Website:gdm-clan.activoforo.com
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:GDM_Pedrud
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: GDM_Locke denelocke@gmail.com
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:yes

Hi therei sign up also a GDM B, The clan operator this time will be GDM_Pedrud for both of our teams (A and B), he said he already sent the request to register here, however you have my e-mail to cantact me if you need for any circunstance to get in touch, So i will be able, but just in case if necessary cause im current off the game for personal issues.

Greetings

#10 2016-10-24 22:39:03

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks everyone for signing up, we're working on evaluating the clans and setting up the divs now, so please bear with us, and in case you happen to know of some other clan that might be wanting or suitable to join, feel free to ask them about their interest - until we put up the divs, we can still accept some late-comers to boost the numbers smile

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#11 2016-10-27 23:30:55

GVT_alfheim
Veteran

there is still time to enter the league?
GVT clan

#12 2016-10-28 13:28:10

Black Adder
League Administrator

Yeah we can still consider you, we'll be putting the divisions up only later today most probably smile

Thanks everyone for your patience!

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#13 2016-10-28 14:53:27

GVT_alfheim
Veteran

oh tanks BA , u good guy smile

#14 2016-10-30 01:11:46

Black Adder
League Administrator

We're talking about one last important thing, but we'll be starting the season by tomorrow, so get ready to begin scheduling for the next week smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.