rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2017-05-08 10:30:25

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

Complaint and AW Request - VIK vs Gaucho C

Dear Staff and VIK Team:

We'd like to request AW for our 2 games vs VIK.

Player "Dench" played both games and he is not a listed member of the clan.

Players need to be listed. We have no idea who this player is, but he can't play due to rule 3.4.

Look forward to a positive decision.

Have a nice week!

Matt.-

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

#2 2017-05-08 13:44:56

Ovenka
AoR Clan Operator CZ

Re: Complaint and AW Request - VIK vs Gaucho C

Not admin, but he is VIK_Cage, maybe it can help.

#3 2017-05-08 13:55:33

Black Adder
League Administrator

Hey,

Dench is Dench (until about a year ago Cage), a long-term VIK member (join date on Voobly 25 December 2011, addition to the RTSL Player-List as VIK_Cage 2012-01-23 11:47:20), and was during our evaluation conversation proclaimed as expected player to play for them, so it's just an unfortunate omission of updating his nick on VIK's part, as he wasn't playing in RTS League in the past several seasons - you are right VIK need to update his listing in the Player-List to make things clear - VIK, please do so as soon as possible.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2017-05-08 17:37:37

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

OK. Let's move on. It would suck to get an AW anyways. We all make mistakes. Just let me say that we may not be Dench or VIK but we'll ask for no less when the time comes for us to make ours.

Matt.-

Last edited by Abraxas (2017-05-08 18:08:57)

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.