rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2017-05-23 23:05:09

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

AW REQUEST BY NHN

Hello¡ We began vs IIDA with their HM BF. 4 vs 4 . King Marv lost conection and there were 3+ tries to restore without success. In the last screenshot they admit is AW . Here u have the screenshots.
http://i.imgur.com/sj7y8O4.png
http://i.imgur.com/chxTgLv.png
http://i.imgur.com/0CUwafr.png
http://i.imgur.com/itD646U.png
http://i.imgur.com/UUTCKpb.png
http://i.imgur.com/Bh4S0Yb.png

Last edited by Forever (2017-05-23 23:06:00)

#2 2017-05-24 00:03:37

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: AW REQUEST BY NHN

Hey,

All right, thanks for the info, sorry that the game didn't go smoothly - we'll have a look at this. Please supply us with the recorded game of the BF start - you can upload it here through the system.

In the meantime, IIDA, could you please tell us what went wrong on your side? Thanks smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#3 2017-05-24 17:44:17

King_Marv

Hey there,

What Forever wrote is not true. I didnt lose connection at any time. What happened is that i got some weird game bug and i couldnt click into the game. The game always froze so we couldnt even relauch the saving. So technically the 3 times drop rule is not injured. Also in the Screenshots you can see that i was in the Room and did not lose my Connection at any time.

But what we want to say, and we warned them before the game, is that we demand AW because they let players play who are playing in more than one clan. Escpecailly Forever complained in the sign up thread that we wanted to play with slam  who  was not allowed because he is in Tyrants. ( I can link that post  if necessary). BUT why can
for example Bullet play for NHN but hes also in the clan RFR?

Under this clan tag he played today a game. http://www.voobly.com/match/view/15750008. So what i ask is .. why can Bullet play for them and Slam not for us?  Thats unfair Threatment.

Also we are now in the middle of the week, there is also the possibility to reschedule and play the BF again. And the Arabia for sure too, because of double clan of Bullet. This NHN Clan has 200 Players or something shouldnt be that hard to get 3-4.

This is a Tournament for fun, there is no money to win, so why want AW for technial issues when there is plenty of time to play again? Always fairness and fun should be first.

Also we didnt agree to an admin win, what Idefix was typing in the chat room is that you can feel free to demand an AW not that we admit it. Because we dont.

Last edited by King_Marv (2017-05-24 17:50:41)

#4 2017-05-24 18:35:17

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Double clan has never been a break of rules in RTSL. There are examples in almost all teams participating this season. What is not allowed is playing same season in more than one team, and this is not the case. We wont play the BF, as u failed to restore the game 3+ times. And suddenly 30+ players are 200 Players?? big_smile We dont want reschedule, we waited one hour for you and u with that problems all time. Rules are very clear

If the game cannot be restored due to technical reasons, then the game is automatically lost by the clan with the technical difficulties.

Last edited by Forever (2017-05-24 18:39:41)

#5 2017-05-24 18:53:49

King_Marv

so Team Tyrant is signed up for this Season?

I have problems all the time? So when we played a match where i got problems ? Right never, except yesterday.

this was just an exaggeration, not to take by its numbers.

Last edited by King_Marv (2017-05-24 18:55:28)

#6 2017-05-24 19:02:58

King_Marv

Forever wrote:

idefix512 wrote:

we join as well
Clan Tag: IIDA
Clan Name: loberboys iida
Clan Website: none
Number of Members: 7
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: idefix512 sergewolsing@gmail.com
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: idefix512 sergewolsing@gmail.com
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

Members
[iida]akeno
[iida]king_marv
[iida]G_manstreams
[iida]sh4rky100
membTV
[Tyrant]slam_
[iida]idefix512

Slamm again taking part inn a team that is not his team. Tought this was about real clans with players that are real members of each team.

nice double Standards Forever.

Also is agaist smurfing rule  cause Bullet didnt play on his main account. ( Because there he has another Tag)

We could have made an account [IIDA] Slam then.

Last edited by King_Marv (2017-05-24 19:03:39)

#7 2017-05-24 19:26:32

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

King_Marv wrote:

Forever wrote:

idefix512 wrote:

we join as well
Clan Tag: IIDA
Clan Name: loberboys iida
Clan Website: none
Number of Members: 7
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: idefix512 sergewolsing@gmail.com
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: idefix512 sergewolsing@gmail.com
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes

Members
[iida]akeno
[iida]king_marv
[iida]G_manstreams
[iida]sh4rky100
membTV
[Tyrant]slam_
[iida]idefix512

Slamm again taking part inn a team that is not his team. Tought this was about real clans with players that are real members of each team.

nice double Standards Forever.

Also is agaist smurfing rule  cause Bullet didnt play on his main account. ( Because there he has another Tag)

We could have made an account [IIDA] Slam then.

Yeah. I was in favour of only allow players that are real members of each team. RUles allow double team players and multiple teams player. ALso.. u think tatoh is using main acc in Stsn? or Rubenstock in Weljet? 11 That is totally allowed.

Last edited by Forever (2017-05-24 19:27:48)

#8 2017-05-24 19:28:29

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

U can say all u want instead of reading the rules, but the admins will look only at rules.

#9 2017-05-24 20:55:00

RFR_DarklyWise
AoR Clan Operator RFR

BUT why can

Hello,

As the clan operator for RFR I want to be clear that Bullet has told us in advance, before the season started, that he will not be playing with RFR this season, instead he will be playing for NHN.

As you can see by watching the games RFR has played this season, Bullet has never participated.

Br,
Darkly

#10 2017-05-24 21:48:48

King_Marv

RFR_DarklyWise wrote:

BUT why can

Hello,

As the clan operator for RFR I want to be clear that Bullet has told us in advance, before the season started, that he will not be playing with RFR this season, instead he will be playing for NHN.

As you can see by watching the games RFR has played this season, Bullet has never participated.

Br,
Darkly

yeah but this was exactly the reason why slam is not allowed to play in our team because he is in team tyrant. So why is there this double standard that some players can and others not?

#11 2017-05-24 22:42:22

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Adder, i sent u the recs to rtsleagueorg@gmail.com

#12 2017-05-25 00:58:15

idefix512

well slam isnt playing in rts for tyrants but still you started complaining and now ur doing the same urself, so why did you even complain about slam playing for us? so sad of you guys. but well it seems its okey if its for ur ownclan but not for any other. and i wanne say the rules say

"All players must play in Voobly and IP games under their Main Nickname, indicated in the Player-List. If, when asked, a clan refuses to swap out an ineligible player, and the games are not played as a result, that clan will receive a Miss (see below, Rule 8.2).

A Main Nickname is a name under which the player is primarily known. Clearly recognized derivatives of the Main Nickname (minor variations such as an alternate spelling or a username with additional/different underscores) are also eligible for use by the same player. Only the Main Nickname needs to be registered on the Player-List.
    A player may not hide his identity by playing on an unknown secondary nickname, even if that secondary nickname is on the Player-List."

so you broke the rules, maybe other clans aswell but they didnt play vs us so we cant complain about that. so thats why we didnt make a iida slam acc and play by the rules what you guys clearcly didnt do. and on top of that you are going to ask for auto against a team that play by the rules. when you guys playing whit a smurf

#13 2017-05-25 01:17:55

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Bullet already played with this nick in clan wars and clash og the hippo for example. Is well known acc and was checked by admins before the season started.

#14 2017-05-28 02:58:55

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks everyone for the accounts of this matter and also the added drama.

Let's take things one by one:

The game on Black Forest is an unfortunate event that was quite clearly out of IIDA's power to influence - evidence to that is on Memb's stream of the match, King_Marv's computer simply refused to cooperate - and we're sorry both clans had to go through such an experience. While that doesn't absolve them of being responsible for it, NHN's attitude during this whole thing has been rather disappointing and certainly not in any vicinity of the fair play spirit and fun RTS League should be about.

Regarding the appealed to rule, the intent of the rule is to handle situations where the game cannot in any way be restored and a significant portion of it has already been played out, in other words to discourage (and penalise) foul play, which is clearly not the case here - the game ended at a point where the action hasn't even really started yet, so no one was winning in any way, and on top of that, the cause for not restoring wasn't corruption of the save file, but difficulties to even get to that restore due to outside forces - provided King_Marv can fix his computer, the game is therefore restorable just fine.

Anyone can suffer such highly unusual and unfortunate circumstances such as IIDA here, and equally everyone would like to think their opponents would, in a competition such as RTS League based on fun and fair play, and not just here, anywhere, in any other competition, be forthcoming and understanding to their plights, as it could really happen to anyone. But even if we put this attitude aside, there is no reason to award an Admin Win in this situation, as the game can and should be restored after a reschedule for another date, and nobody was in any way winning at the time of the save.

Provided then King_Marv is able to fix his computer, please reschedule for restoring the Black Forest game to finish it in full. (NHN or IIDA, please keep and get us the recorded game, as Forever, thanks for the effort, but the files you sent are unfortunately not the game in question hmm)

The second issue are the players, smurfs, Main Nicks, etc. here - first and foremost players are expected to be real members of the clans they play for or they should have a very strong reason to play for the clan - asking someone "will you play with us this season?" is certainly not enough, the same as simply adding someone to your Voobly roster for the season is equally not enough - that is not becoming a real clan member.

On the case of BuLLeT here, if he is still an RFR member as his main clan, we would be very curious as to his reasons for playing with NHN. We assumed he legitimately switched clans and abandoned RFR for NHN - became a full NHN member (not just for this season, but long-term) - if not, and he doesn't have other very good reasons why to play with NHN, then he would be a Guest Player, and that is strictly forbidden. Do not mistake having nicks in two clans and being a real member of two clans - the former is in certain cases acceptable as simply unfortunately players do have smurf accounts all across the place, that's the reality of things, but true allegiance to a clan is something altogether different, and comes under much more scrunity with us as a real clan competition, not random team competition - simply players have to have a good reason why to play with a certain clan.

We would then ask NHN (and potentially even RFR) to explain further on BuLLeT's participation this season to clear things up. (And this applies also to any other such players you might have - you have engaged in some interesting player moves in the last weeks around RTS League - make sure you actually do follow the rules as they are meant, explained above.)

As far as used nicks go, the Main Nick rule is pretty straightforward - actual main nick the player considers his "first and foremost" is strongly preferred, but a nick clearly signalling who the player is, ie is not hiding identity, is also acceptable, as it allows everyone to know who it is, which is the purpose of the rule. For example on the case of mentioned TaToH, it's common knowledge he equally, lately maybe even more often, plays on Barney-Stinson-like nicks, therefore it is an acceptable nick for him to play on. We understand players may just want to change their names at times as their preferences change, in such a case it's advisable to mention the previous, well-known, nick in parantheses after the current nick in the RTSL Player-List to clear things up (as Stsn did with TaToH in the Clan Leader field).

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#15 2017-05-28 09:05:31

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Ok. We will reschedule BF.  Bullet is currently playing in NHN all tournaments. He is full member of NHN, RFR is like his "old team" and he will stay there, as for example Spaden is while he plays also tourneys with Nabs, where he has his main nick. So i think Bullet participation with our team is perfectly fitting the rules. About other new members, NHN red tea is one of the two main profiles of plater knowm as Cloud (GKT Cloud beeing the other).  He plays tournaments with us, and not for any other team.  NHN Marco (Spliknot Mars) is not playing for Spliknot anymore, he already played tournaments with us since he joined. The Castle (Zaid) is not in any other team. Just in Nhn, as far as i know.

#16 2017-05-28 09:07:57

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

And Adder, maybe our angry attitude with this has something to do with the false acussations by Memb during his stream against me and Bullet specially.

#17 2017-06-15 01:42:18

Black Adder
League Administrator

Btw just to close this up - thanks for the extra info on the players.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.