rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2017-10-31 02:28:03

Black Adder
League Administrator

Time to Sign Up for AoC Season 41!

https://i.imgur.com/biGXYzR.png

Ready for some clan wars? And how about not only "some" clan wars, but right off the best in town? Well, then you're in luck - RTS League's Age of Empires II: The Conquerors Clan League is ready to bring you tons of fun and friendly competing with the longest tradition out of anything in the community yet again - 16 years of teamplay goodness open to any and all clans, looking to determine which one stands above the rest and can claim the title of the best clan in the community!

Follow us: http://i.imgur.com/BrmV7gk.png http://i.imgur.com/IEBUCY1.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/u1Xv4Rp.png http://i.imgur.com/jhL7lal.png http://i.imgur.com/JuYIdyu.png

Season 40 saw Frantic take the prestigious Golden Banner, potentially marking a dawn of a new era, but as history has taught us, nothing is that simple in RTS League - the format tests the clans truly and firmly, and only the best of the best can make it to the top, let alone in consecutive seasons, or even ever again at all! Let's see who next can at least close in on the legendary RVK streak, when even a toppest clan like CZ, the closest to that feat of the recent era, struggles with that gargantuan task - but, well, they still are a rare team with now 6! Banner placements in a row, three of them Gold, so I guess it's not really that bad after all :d

But RTS League is of course not only about the experts, quite the opposite, it's always been mainly about the chance of absolutely everyone to compete in a way that is unique and allows meaningful match-ups between variously skilled clans, as where else do you see so unexpected upsets as when a newcomer turns into a dark horse or a supposed 1600 clan pulls a well-trained surprise strategy on a 2k team! While RTSL is a rare place where you can play against the top experts you otherwise would have a hard time convincing, you are also assured to be having opponents of your skill level allowing you to measure your prowess amongst "yours" as well - and what better way to improve your game than this great combination of approaches, amiright? smile

Well then, what are you waiting for? For the info how to sign up I guess - here it all comes:

Novelties for Season 41

Since UserPatch 1.5 is such a god-sent mana, we're of course going to encourage you to use it in RTS League as well (tbh we wouldn't succeed in stopping you anyway, so... :d) - while the implementation on Voobly is not finalised yet, your own testing has proven it's solid enough, and therefore as we're waiting for the final release, let's already enjoy its benefits and cross our fingers, clutch the rabbit's foot, hang up the horseshoe that we do not lose any of the recs due to some update smile

With Nations Cup closing, the current NC 2017 mapset has seen rich use, and therefore the maps are allowed to be used if both clans agree - they've already been in use in the latter stages of the last season, so just confirming they're cool.

There is one more thing that is not much of a novelty, but rather a question we wanted to ask all the clans signing up, and that is what is your clan's stance on Wololo Kingdoms - would your players be ready and wanting to play in a WK RTS League? That means if you have enough players with all the expansions and those players would also want to participate - this way we're hoping to get some semblance of an idea if such a League would be viable, so please answer honestly and not with wishful thinking, we're not looking to see if you like the idea (I'm guessing most will), but if it's a real possibility for your clan. Please supply the answer with your sign-up post. (We'd, of course, continue running the AoC League as well, WK would be an extension.)

--------------------

Oh and we're also in need of a webmaster/webdev (other staff volunteers can apply as well, of course!) - we're ready to make things better around here, just need help making it happen smile RTS League is one of the coolest and also most respected community efforts in the "Age of" world (and longest running, again, 16 years!), so your work would be a help to every player out there enjoying the games we love as well.

Otherwise we're always on the lookout for casters/streamers to help us broadcast all the valiant efforts live - if you're interested in helping your fellow gamers and getting some real good games to stream live, do let us know! smile

And now finally to the sign ups then - how to take part in RTS League Season 41?

To take part in Season 41 and have a chance at the fun (and the Banners smile ), your clan will need to fit a few conditions to ensure you would be a positive contribution to the League.

First you will need a Clan Operator - the guy/gal representing you in the competition, scheduling your matches with the opponents and communicating with League staffers on your behalf. This person should be reliable, responsible and available regularly, every day if at all possible. Proper and timely communication is the key here. You can, of course, have more than 1 Clan Operator to cover for each other smile

Then you must have at least 6 active players ready to participate - this is to ensure you are able to complete your matches regularly even if some of your heroes happen to be temporarily unavailable. We are also a clan competition, not team competition, therefore the players need to be your true clan members, not random guest players you just asked a day before to play with you in RTSL.

Further you need to be familiar with the League rules and all the novelties for this season posted above (they override the Rules). Read them carefully - ignorance is no excuse. Really not, help save both you and us a headache of potential disputes.

And when you've checked all these points and you're ready to join, then again make sure that your clan meets the criteria listed above and within the rules and simply post the following sign-up form (if you're new and need an account first, follow the instructions up top under the menu and we'll get it done). Returning clans need just to confirm the participation (and re-read the rules, just in case - from experience even seasoned clans forget).

Clan Tag:
Clan Name:
Clan Website:
Number of Active Members:
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact:
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them:
Would your clan be able to play in Wololo Kingdoms RTS League? (In case of a positive answer, specify number of players willing to play and having all expansions, therefore being able to.):

Please sign your clan up only if you seriously want to take part in the League, do not sign up inactive or fake clans or clans with too few players to actually meaningfully compete. Clans that drop out during the season will be excluded from the next one/s.

Sign-ups will be closed on Sunday 12th November, Season 41 will start the following week if all goes well (in the past, we sometimes encountered very tricky situations that needed to be resolved before putting things up).

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our AoC staff members or any other staffers.

Looking forward to having you in the League, and spread the word - the more clans, the more fun for everyone!

You can check the games played in RTS League at RTS League's Replays Archive or in the dedicated forum at AoCZone where you can also discuss them. Visit our YouTube or Twitch channels for previously streamed League matches, including the epic 5.5-hour battle between RFR and nC.

--------------------

We're in Need of a Web Dev (and Other Staffers)!

We're always on the lookout for community members eager to help their fellow players enjoy the game we all love even more!

Currently we would quite welcome help from a skilled webmaster to improve on our web, so if you have experience with creating and running websites (especially PHP) and would like to leave your mark on not only the "Age of" community, make sure to contact us! (You'll need a forum log-in, and careful to replace the addressee line with my nick - Black Adder - yes, this could be one of the things you could help with fixing smile )

We could definitely also find use for various other talents you might have, especially concerning graphics, streaming or other content creation, and our League Staff team could also accommodate another enthusiast to make sure our Leagues function as well as possible!

So if you'd like to help us bring RTS League and the fun it offers to the community to the next level and join our team, be sure to message me (you'll need a forum log-in, and careful to replace the addressee line with my nick - Black Adder smile ) with your ideas and how do you think you could help us and the community improve!

About us:
RTS League is the foremost and longest running "Age of" clan competition ever, with a history of hosting numerous other strategy games (like StarCraft II, Empire Earth, and Dawn of War) in the past. Fun and friendliness are the prominent aspects of RTS League, with the unquestionable prestige and fame the triumph brings to the top finishing clans following close behind.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#2 2017-10-31 19:36:19

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Re: Time to Sign Up for AoC Season 41!

NHN 2018 confirms with two teams : NHN 2018 A and NHN 2018 B

NHN 2018 B: Clan Operator: NHN Laguens and NHN Phisys_Imperi

Team Roster:

NHN B 2018:
NHN Volk_ (Volkan) 1650-1700
NHN Forever 1750
NHN IamCoreya 1700
NHN R1CHARDS 1700
NHN LaGuEnS 1700
NHN Phisys_Imperi 1600
NHN Nicolas_ 1600
NHN PecaPig 1700
NHN zuritx 1650
NHN _AreSS_ 1650-1700
NHN Kolat_primaria 1600
NHN Hitter 1650-1700
NHN Neimheadh 1500
Andres_26/ BlanD 1600

NHN A 2018: Clan Operator: NHN Volkan and NHN Forever

Team Roster:

NHN A 2018:
NHN Coringa 1900
[NHN]_Surya (BMyers) 1900-2000
NHN mentalag (Sobek) 2100
NHN Avicii__ 1800
NHN Zaid_ 2050
NHN aeth3r 1750
NHN iamlegion 1850-1900
NHN LeToucan 1800-1900
NHN Harpy_ (OnLeke) 2000
Blade (Culunguele/ElCanaldeRay) 1800-1900
NHN _toohard (GKT_Cloud) 2250

We could support WK league i think.

Last edited by Forever (2017-11-27 12:00:59)

#3 2017-10-31 20:15:44

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

Gaucho confirms.
Great idea about the WK league!
Only a few guys play WK so far but you can count with at least one team Gaucho for the league.

Gaucho A

[Gaucho]RePiola
[Gaucho]Fedex_
[Gaucho]PaTiN__
[Gaucho]Oceans
[Gaucho]Kalashnicov (aka Nicov)
[Gaucho]Nyjahs_ (aka Erubio)

Gaucho B

[Gaucho]EXodo
[Gaucho]Tiro
[Gaucho]M4Te_
[Gaucho]pingui
[Gaucho]EnBolas
[Gaucho]_Warsteiner
[Gaucho]__RuKaWa__
[Gaucho]PonchO_
[Gaucho]BoOmMeR
[Gaucho]a2eso1

Gaucho C

[Gaucho]PocaSoda
[Gaucho]Sublime___
[Gaucho]MarcosFTW (aka MaGraOo_)
[Gaucho]QH4W4K
[Gaucho]Fakute_
[Gaucho]Z_Soujiro
[Gaucho]Rex__

Gaucho D

[Gaucho]Azhgalor
[Gaucho]GuiTaRReRo_
[Gaucho]El_toPo12
[Gaucho]Evomarilito
[Gaucho]M4ngO
[Gaucho]El_Guille
[Gaucho]Adessito
[Gaucho]blopa77
[Gaucho]_ToRin_

Gaucho E

[Gaucho]warDian
[Gaucho]GauchoSupay
[Gaucho]Rastaaman
[Gaucho]CarlosMessina
[Gaucho]rodyh
[Gaucho]Fabraxx
[Gaucho]Crixsus_87
[Gaucho]smk_2
[Gaucho]R0c1n4nt3
[Gaucho]_Abraxas_

Last edited by Abraxas (2017-12-12 20:16:48)

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

#4 2017-10-31 21:42:24

Black Adder
League Administrator

Good to hear about your interest guys, don't forget to supply each team's roster so that we can properly seed them, and also your opinion on WK (as the post specifies).

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#5 2017-11-01 15:49:19

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

Arg_ confirms with two teams. (roster to be edited)

Arg A:

_65_Aramis_Arg
_50_Maxi_Arg   
__53_Satan_Arg
_187_Carbo_Arg
__88_Cris_Arg
Metal_Arg   
Stefan_Arg
__39_Eagle_Arg
__94_ShadoW_Arg
__17_Viejo_Arg
__71_Nobu_Arg   
__129_queK_Arg

Arg B:

_100_Copari_Arg
_104_Deivi_Arg   
_105_Custom_Arg   
_107_MxR_Arg   
_131_Victor_Arg   
_149_HermeS_Arg   
_169_KeepeR_Arg       
_197_n1ck_Arg   
__129_queK_Arg   
__18_KeOpS_Arg   
__21_Dimm_Arg   
__24_MultiO_Arg   
__45_Elixir_Arg   
__56_Piwi_arg   
__60_Enzus_Arg   
__As_Maurj_Arg   
_176_Feche_Arg
__77_gero_Arg

Arg_ will be able to play wololo kingdoms with one team. We have at least 8 players with all the expansiones and able to play.

Last edited by Hermes_Arg (2017-11-09 17:23:30)

[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES

#6 2017-11-02 19:02:53

Riverplatation
RTSL Alumnus
Website

Clan Tag: Klrz
Clan Name: Killerz
Clan Website: klrz.voobly.com
Number of Active Members: 7
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Riverplation
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: Riverplation
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes
Would your clan be able to play in Wololo Kingdoms RTS League? We would play WK RTS-L tournament if it were to happen! (probably with same roster)smile

Roster:
Riverplation (2000)
klrz_ask (1800)
Twigg (2300)
RuleStaR_ (1850) also known as Pab10 or Mago
_TanakaKz (1600)
Kimyfle (2100) also known as Kimy

Last edited by Riverplatation (2017-11-10 20:10:43)

#7 2017-11-02 23:31:20

sT_Mike
Website

Clan Tag: ['sT]

Clan Name: Sick Tacticz

Clan Website: http://stclan.net

Number of Active Members: 100+

Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Mike

Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: sT_Mike_ , mikeslawns11@gmail.com

Would your clan be able to play in Wololo Kingdoms RTS League? (In case of a positive answer, specify number of players willing to play and having all expansions, therefore being able to.): We would gladly play.. As the most active team on Voobly, This should not be a problem.

--
--

Team A //

['sT] SeOul__
['sT]VNS_YenNhien
['sT]VNS_HoangYen
['sT]YoungBae
['sT] TheSerpent_
['sT] Tom_Cruise

Team B //

['sT] Xhing
['sT] Spring
['sT]73_ONGTRUM
['sT]Ngoam_____
['sT]Xhai_Oppa_2k5

Other Top Members //

['sT]KuTaTaXoa
['sT]Mattheus_
['sT]Talk_
['sT]_OCEANPANDA_
['sT]hoang485
['sT]Happygirls
['sT]_Zaid
['sT]_HK__
['sT]VNS_Hot__
['sT]AntoineGriezman
['sT]_Nhok_
['sT]_chip
['sT]__BadB0y__
['sT]saymyname

Last edited by sT_Mike (2017-11-03 04:34:53)

Check out http://stclan.net

http://st.voobly.com/files/team/35771752/st_reform_logo.png
Leader, Founder, Webmaster

#8 2017-11-03 01:37:00

Shuzado
Website

We'll be there again! The third time's the charm.
Now we go to the final stage.

Clan Tag: NPC
Clan Name: Noobs Pra Caralho
Clan Website: npc.voobly.com
Number of Active Members: 30
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: Shuzado
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: Shuzadi
Would your clan be able to play in Wololo Kingdoms RTS League? YES. 8 players

Members:
[NPC_]Shuzado
[NPC_]FilhoDoJhal
[NPC_]Fobos_BR
[NPC_]Spar7a
[NPC_]tysunami
[NPC_]Jhaal
[NPC_]Dudu__
[NPC_]bigteta
[NPC_]pablo854
[NPC_]DiVercelli
[NPC_]MasterGladiator
[NPC_]Loki_zz
[NPC_]IMaverick
[NPC_]Inoxx
[NPC_]zinhao3
[NPC_]Militar
[NPC_]Guiiiii
[NPC_]dauLOVE
[NPC_]v4Savedra
[NPC_]Snarly_Panic
[NPC_]Nixiru
[NPC_]cidovsky
[NPC_]__Feelings
[NPC_]incolor__
[NPC_]andreluizpal
[NPC_]Isalinda
[NPC_]WillAge
[NPC_]cidovski
[NPC_]Nivekaraujo
[NPC_]jhal
[NPC_]xablau_
[NPC_]pirocassauro
[NPC_]TonyStark__
[NPC_]yutri
[NPC_]trapezio
[NPC_]RodrigoMonteiro
[NPC_]SucodeFruta
[NPC_]atoaa
[NPC_]spar77a
[NPC_]In0x
[NPC_]Player84
[NPC_]MiotoE
[NPC_]Araton
[NPC_]asf4rc
[NPC_]andreskbr
[NPC_]xAurelios
[NPC_]pablito_v8
[NPC_]Kanon_BR
[NPC_]NPC_Halberdier
[NPC_]G0dfrey
[NPC_]Pamel2k
[NPC_]Nuno_K4F
[NPC_]Nidal_
[NPC_]Vegetariano
[NPC_]ThEPaMeL2kFaN
[NPC_]Z3r4X
[NPC_]FinoK
[NPC_]wiLLiam__
[NPC_]Xtrem3
[NPC_]_InC__
[NPC_]CavE1ra
[NPC_]PiTBuLL_1
[NPC_]Carutcho
[NPC_]M070R
[NPC_]JaPaNoiA
[NPC_]AlberT___
[NPC_]Personalkisser
[NPC_]NoobStyleX
[NPC_]Lenda_Dom_PE
[NPC_]MaMeLuKe_BR
[NPC_]Bolencio
[NPC_]Okamura_32
[NPC_]Lampia0
[NPC_]BR_Rookie
[NPC_]Danilim22
[NPC_]Matias_BR
[NPC_]TheBigGrendel
[NPC_]Lord_P4nico
[NPC_]arbabbest_
[NPC_]Pirlo

Last edited by Shuzado (2017-11-03 23:43:55)

#9 2017-11-03 02:17:56

SeOul__

i'm SeOul__ my profile http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123191220
Member team : ['ST] A
1 : ['sT]VNS_YenNhien
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123919558
2 :['sT]VNS_HoangYen
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124812520
3 : ['sT]YoungBae
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124809307
4 : ['sT]TheSerpent_
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/124181748
5 :['sT]Tom_Cruise
http://www.voobly.com/profile/view/123191220/Matches

Last edited by SeOul__ (2017-11-03 04:27:24)

#10 2017-11-03 07:59:22

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Is good to see sT joining. Good work Mikes/Seoul

Last edited by Forever (2017-11-03 08:12:04)

#11 2017-11-03 09:22:35

Ovenka
AoR Clan Operator CZ

CZ confirms, we dont want to play with WK.

#12 2017-11-03 12:51:45

robo
AoR Clan Operator Straya

sT_Mike wrote:

We would gladly play.. As the most active team on Voobly, This should not be a problem.

Then why did you Miss all of your games last season?

g'day

#13 2017-11-03 22:41:05

__24_Millo_Arg
Veteran

VN Confirms, we might enter a second team in that case i will post a memberlist for the split.

#14 2017-11-04 08:03:30

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

RoR confirms for AoC but not for WK.

#15 2017-11-04 19:23:00

el_Sancho
AoR Clan Operator kLu

kLu confirm

#16 2017-11-05 13:49:17

poxo
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator ByT

ByT confirms.

I don't quite understand the wk question, are you planing on playing the RTSL with WK or another RTSL (independient) with WK?

#17 2017-11-05 18:12:46

Black Adder
League Administrator

poxo wrote:

I don't quite understand the wk question, are you planing on playing the RTSL with WK or another RTSL (independient) with WK?

Separate League, we'd keep running AoC - we're just trying to see if WK League would even have a chance at working.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#18 2017-11-05 20:02:20

[RoR]Optilaser
AoR Clan Operator RoR

Looks ridiculous to me, in 40 seasons almost no debate about changes in picking same civ or sling, but during one off-season can have idea to make a separate league.

#19 2017-11-05 22:12:19

Black Adder
League Administrator

There's not much strange about possibly hosting a League for an expansion (or here a whole set) if there's enough interest - that's standard procedure and moving ahead with the community.

For the changes to the current League, we're following the player sentiments (and the more feedback we get, the better, so thanks for yours) and are aware of certain opinions, though we would prefer if any game changes came from a widely accepted balance patch rather than some custom mod that would be different for every tournament, that's not a good way forward for the community. Otherwise the mentioned issues have suddenly become a topic only recently (regarding the lifetime of the game, and even RTS League) and are rarely considered in full context and all their implications (that vary even in regards to RTSL's differences to other tournaments).

In the end, RTS League is a tournament where gentlemanly behaviour is presupposed and encouraged, and you can always ask your opponents for a pre-game agreement on certain basic settings that are not governed by the Rules, like these ones.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#20 2017-11-06 12:49:04

nC_Snyper1
AoR Clan Operator nC

nC confirms.

We are intested in playing WK aswell

#21 2017-11-07 05:13:54

el_Sancho
AoR Clan Operator kLu

hello adder I think it's not the right time to start a tournament with wk. There are many variants to take into account, the updates that have been coming out constantly, (this would give incompatibility problems), there is also the issue of recorded games, are not compatible from version to version, for example wk 2.7. to 2.6

#22 2017-11-07 14:38:30

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

[RoR]Optilaser wrote:

Looks ridiculous to me, in 40 seasons almost no debate about changes in picking same civ or sling, but during one off-season can have idea to make a separate league.

In 40 seasons we didn't see such a lovely change in the game like this. WK is something awesome for the game and the entire community, plus, this new mod/expansion is the future of the game wether you like it or not. Besides, RTSL staff works very hard for all of us, you don't need to say something is "ridiculous", sounds as a punch in the face. No matter your point of view you can say it politely.

#23 2017-11-07 14:42:04

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

el_Sancho wrote:

hello adder I think it's not the right time to start a tournament with wk. There are many variants to take into account, the updates that have been coming out constantly, (this would give incompatibility problems), there is also the issue of recorded games, are not compatible from version to version, for example wk 2.7. to 2.6

Sorry, but think that in the other hand is great to see this initiative for clans/players who love the expansion and want to play something new. Therefore, is a beggining, changes and improvements will be the next.

#24 2017-11-07 22:15:42

RVK_Troy
Website

I think it's best to keep it AoC this season and put up a poll and let people vote until season 42 on what they want AoC or WK. The higher vote can be used next season.

[Alliance] Operator

#25 2017-11-07 23:42:16

Pyrosaurus-Rex

Clan Tag: 'NZ'
Clan Name: NewZealand
Clan Website: http://newzealand.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 10
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact:
Pyrosaurus_Rex e-mail: jordantylergrant@hotmail.com
EddVanced e-mail: maden5@web.de
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: OctagonalDiao e-mail: octagonald@gmail.com

At least 9 of our 10, possibly all, would very be keen for wololoKingdoms and everyone has all expansions on steam.

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.