rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#51 2017-11-20 22:19:42

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: Time to Sign Up for AoC Season 41!

To let you know with some update, we're still working on resolving some difficult situations, and in the meantime we're also working on getting some more clans in, which is working nice so far smile Will be a good season! smile

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#52 2017-11-22 11:18:58

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

sad

#53 2017-11-22 12:55:32

Toom03

sounds good that you take the time to make it a even better experience smile is it possible tho to release the mappool already?

#54 2017-11-22 13:17:20

poxo
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator ByT

Toom3 that's on the rules. Nothing too fancy.

#55 2017-11-22 15:46:27

Black Adder
League Administrator

Map pool is indeed in the rules, and also mentioned in the novelties for this season - basically the standard random mapset plus Green Arabia, BCC3@Fortress, Land Nomad and then a wide variety of maps are allowed if both teams agree (e.g. from NC).

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#56 2017-11-22 18:41:10

Toom03

Black Adder wrote:

Map pool is indeed in the rules, and also mentioned in the novelties for this season - basically the standard random mapset plus Green Arabia, BCC3@Fortress, Land Nomad and then a wide variety of maps are allowed if both teams agree (e.g. from NC).

i dont get the term if both teams agree how should it be done? asked if they are fine with extended map pool or do i have to say the map first? to me it feels like i dont like the map my enemy has picked i can just deny it by saying i only want the standard maps

may sound silly but since its my first time playing here i have to smile should have made my question more clear first

Last edited by Toom03 (2017-11-22 18:42:07)

#57 2017-11-22 18:58:13

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Toom03 wrote:

Black Adder wrote:

Map pool is indeed in the rules, and also mentioned in the novelties for this season - basically the d and then a wide variety of maps are allowed if both teams agree (e.g. from NC).

i dont get the term if both teams agree how should it be done? asked if they are fine with extended map pool or do i have to say the map first? to me it feels like i dont

may sound silly but since its my first time playing here i have to smile should have made my question more clear first

If your team wants to Play a map from the NC for example, SY NC Cross, u have to ask the other team. If they agree, then you play it as your Home Map. If they dont agree, then you can propose them other maps they may agree to Play on or choose one of the standar selectable maps (standard random mapset plus Green Arabia, BCC3@Fortress, Land Nomad), the ones Who they cant refuse to Play.

#58 2017-11-22 21:05:51

LetsImprove_

Forever wrote:

Toom03 wrote:

Black Adder wrote:

Map pool is indeed in the rules, and also mentioned in the novelties for this season - basically the d and then a wide variety of maps are allowed if both teams agree (e.g. from NC).

i dont get the term if both teams agree how should it be done? asked if they are fine with extended map pool or do i have to say the map first? to me it feels like i dont

If your team wants to Play a map from the NC for example, SY NC Cross, u have to ask the other team. If they agree, then you play it as your Home Map. If they dont agree, then you can propose them other maps they may agree to Play on or choose one of the standar selectable maps (standard random mapset plus Green Arabia, BCC3@Fortress, Land Nomad), the ones Who they cant refuse to Play.

I think what he is saying is that why should he have to ask permission to the other team if they can play their home map, if they say yes then obviously the other team can already play that map well, if they say no then their home map choice was a good one but now according to the rules they cannot play that map.
So here by saying yes the other team is basically saying its almost not a home map since they have no problem with playing it.

#59 2017-11-22 21:31:40

Toom03

LetsImprove_ wrote:

Forever wrote:

Toom03 wrote:

I think what he is saying is that why should he have to ask permission to the other team if they can play their home map, if they say yes then obviously the other team can already play that map well, if they say no then their home map choice was a good one but now according to the rules they cannot play that map.
So here by saying yes the other team is basically saying its almost not a home map since they have no problem with playing it.

thank you yes especially if your team wants to pick an more unusual map, nc has some maps most people wouldnt like to play at all

#60 2017-11-22 22:38:25

Black Adder
League Administrator

The point of "both teams agree" is to allow clans to play maps that are not standard if they want to, but at the same time not to force a clan into playing a wildly different style of map that is not standard, because that would often result in an insta-win if they saw it for the first time, which is not fun. Standard mapset (plus the few regular extras) is the common base, "both teams agree" maps are a possible extension - other maps than listed are not viable for League play. It's not meant as base mappool, just to let clans know that if they both feel like it, they can have fun on those maps as well.

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#61 2017-11-22 23:05:28

Toom03

okay thanks for the answer Black Adder. Then my clan will stick to the standart maps, the chance of getting the practiced map denied is too high even if its just some pretty normal like Cross. No clan would agree to to play Seize the hump.

Thanks to LetsImprove and Forever as well smile

#62 2017-11-23 09:29:27

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Youre welcome. I remember my team acepting to Play a Michi two seasons ago against THERI. Was surpringsly funny Game big_smile

#63 2017-11-27 11:12:54

TK_Fred
AoR Clan Operator TK

TK confirms. We have only 2 players having WK, but if someone of us will get it in time we will be ready to play WK as well.

#64 2017-11-27 18:59:10

Eycofcu
AoR Clan Operator Eycofcu

Clan Tag: Eycofcu
Clan Name: Eycofcu
Clan Website: http://eycofcu.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members: 55
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: [Eycofcu] Eysov
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: [Eycofcu] Eysov , [Eycofcu] Goldjazz
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: Yes
Would your clan be able to play in Wololo Kingdoms RTS League? (In case of a positive answer, specify number of players willing to play and having all expansions, therefore being able to.): Unknown

Our roster (to be finalised):
[Eycofcu] HelloBenjamin
[Eycofcu] Cashua34
[Eycofcu] Setup.exe
[Eycofcu] BoomcuMulayim
[Eycofcu] LebrOn_23
[Eycofcu] TurkWarior
[Eycofcu] Wolwerinnn

Last edited by Eycofcu (2017-11-27 19:18:16)

#65 2017-11-28 03:21:11

Black Adder
League Administrator

All right, we've prepared all the new clans and teams and respective Clan Operator accounts, so those new amongst us can find the log-in and further information in your Private Message inboxes here on the forum, and everyone can start updating their Player-Lists so that they're in mint condition smile

Don't forget, players need to play under Main Nicknames as explained in the rules - simply no smurfing - and need to be also registered on the Player-Lists as such, so that everyone can know who is playing against them.

As you've noticed, we'll have 6 Divisions this season, so it's going to be big :d We'll populate them Tuesday or Wednesday, so I suggest for you to start asking your teams when they can play over the weekend smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#66 2017-11-28 08:06:39

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Good news. Hope we can have them today so we have more scheduling time for weekend. By the way, are The Jedi in?

#67 2017-11-29 01:01:08

RVK_Troy
Website

Alright guys we were allowed to enter but with core RVK.

Clan Tag: [RVK]
Clan Name: Revenge_of_Knights
Clan Website: http://rvk.voobly.com/
Number of Active Members:
Clan Operator Nickname and Contact: [RVK]Troy
Clan Leader Nickname and Contact: [RVK]Alma_Negra (Not active currently) so I will take the spot.
Clan Operator has read the rules and agrees to them: we agree to rules
We do not want Wololokingoms - few members have it.

players real nick are shown inbetween - ()"

Members for RTSL:
Team A
[RVK]Naruto
[RVK]Sapolandia
[RVK]23cm (BruH)
[RVK]Wasi_ (_Magnata_)
[RVK]AnTiDeMoN
[RVK]Kensh1n

- Other members that can play [Subs]
[RVK]_FanOfXhaiOppa_ (__BadB0y__)
[RVK]KuBin_Tapchoi (_chip)
[RVK]LegendOfSocks
[RVK]pete_martell
[RVK]_Kiss_BB
-----------------------------------
Clan operator: [RVK]Troy

[Alliance] Operator

#68 2017-11-29 03:35:28

Black Adder
League Administrator

Forever wrote:

Good news. Hope we can have them today so we have more scheduling time for weekend. By the way, are The Jedi in?

Good news indeed, we're almost there, looking like pretty good divs smile And yes, TheJedi are in, the same as 42 other teams smile

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#69 2017-11-29 11:52:19

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

wow more than 40 teams, this is looking very good

#70 2017-11-29 13:34:07

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

<3

[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES

#71 2017-12-12 04:15:26

sT_Mike
Website

way 2 go

Check out http://stclan.net

http://st.voobly.com/files/team/35771752/st_reform_logo.png
Leader, Founder, Webmaster

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.