rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2017-12-17 15:27:46

Cong4ever
AoR Clan Operator VLNS

AW or new game request against Nhn b leauge 4 round 2

Hey, 1 game on Nomad Rablebook got attacked by NhN R1chards before 1 min. Also Nhn LaGuEnS wall blocked Rablebook vill, so Rable had to take a much longer path to walk home to his tc. I know for certain the second lame( the wall block) was on purpose to delay Rables start. We paused the game and tried to talk to NhN B that lamming is not allowed before 3 min. However they would not listen to uss, so our last option was to play on and come back with the game rules ass evidence.

Also after 4 min gametime they had already paused 2-3 times then they pause another time. LaGuEns says he need to close twicth because of lag. (cmon really, why not doing that before game).  Then I really starting to get annoyed, So when I tried to write to them, press enter, I also pressed delete inside the pause so straight after the pause my tc got deleted. So the game was basicly a 3vs4.

But I would not delete tc and Rable would not get delayed if Nhn didnt pause few times and abuse the lame rules. I would like to request a new nomad game.

Game link http://www.voobly.com/match/view/16889790

Ty and good christmas:)

Last edited by Cong4ever (2017-12-17 15:28:26)

#2 2017-12-17 15:49:54

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Re: AW or new game request against Nhn b leauge 4 round 2

Also yelow attacked a vill of Laguens before minute 3, so its means you probaby also didnt know the rules and they lamed each other. Try to win by AW a game that you lost clearly is patetic. Merry christmas too.

Last edited by Forever (2017-12-17 15:50:16)

#3 2017-12-17 16:34:11

Black Adder
League Administrator

Thanks for the report, we'll look into it.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#4 2018-01-01 01:28:48

Black Adder
League Administrator

Resolution to this matter as posted in the other thread:

robo wrote:

Firstly NHN R1CHARDS performed the first "lame" by attacking VLNS Rablebok's Villager at 00:22. This is just a single hit and does nothing to severely hinder Rablebok.
Followed by NHN LaGuEnS deliberately walling out VLNS Rablebok's villager at 02:00. This was clearly not an attempt to "close off your tc" as you walled out your own villager. Usually when a player walls, they want their villagers on the inside where they are safe and can gather resources.

This breaks the Nomad specific rules "When playing Nomad and Land Nomad, no players are allowed to intentionally slow down their opponents' progress in the first three minutes of the game. This includes villager wars, building palisade walls..."

Following this VLNS Rablebok fights back against VLNS LaGuEnS villager, again just like R1CHARDS this does only 1 hit and does not have any meaningful impact on the game. He then goes on to make some palisade walls and kill the boars. While this also technically breaks the rules about placing palisades, it was in response to LaGuEnS previous "lame" so will be ignored.
The killing of the boars is not against any rules whatsoever.

Immediately after either of these instances VLNS could have restarted the game under the Nomad rules "When playing Nomad and Land Nomad, no players are allowed to intentionally slow down their opponents' progress in the first three minutes of the game. This includes villager wars, building palisade walls, sheep stealing, and barracks first starts. In such a case the game has to be restarted." As they did not take advantage of this rule and continued to play out the game the result will stand.

As for VLNS Cong4ever unfortunate TC deletion, there is no evidence within the game chat that any member of VLNS said that a tc had been deleted accidentally during the mass pausing and chatting of that time period. If they had mentioned it, and considering it happened so early in the game, I'm sure a fair minded and good sportsman like clan such as NHN would have gladly restarted the game.

In the future can all clans, especially the clan who is choosing the home map, and have already played it during this season, please ensure that you fully understand all the rules. Any future  breeches will be looked at in a much less forgiving light.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.