rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-01-19 03:06:13

RVK_Troy
Website

RVK Retires for good.

Hello aoc Community, It was a fun long run for RVK it's had it's ups and downs even at one point had the best players in the world on the team representing and doing great. However since then RVK has been dead, we tried to rebuild/remake the team it was going fine for a little while but we seem to be dead again and well that is not the main reason for this retirement.

The reason we are retiring is due to just plain we are disrespecting the RVK name at this point RVK was full of legends and greatness and now it's full of inactivity and mid average players. It was dead for a couple years before we started to try to rebuild but it was a 100% fail on my end for even attempting/sticking with it.

I had to vent this out and let everyone here it. RVK Community want's to thank everyone who believed in our remake & RTSL Run.

RVK Signing out,
                        Troy

P.s. I am not retiring but the RVK Team being apart of RTSL & Voobly is. ( You maybe see a few members stick around! smile )

Last edited by RVK_Troy (2018-01-19 18:28:55)

[Alliance] Operator

#2 2018-01-19 04:40:35

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

Re: RVK Retires for good.

good luck man smile

[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES

#3 2018-01-19 18:46:20

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Good job. U tried your BEST, wasnt an easy task

#4 2018-01-20 03:21:56

Black Adder
League Administrator

Hey,

Thanks for the message and effort Troy.

For you other clans, RVK's opponents - we've already received a different message from the clan, so we're looking into what is the actual reality of the situation, look forward to an update.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

#5 2018-01-20 14:05:49

RVK_Troy
Website

Well, 90% of us agreed it was best idea for RVK to just be history but guess some of them (won't put names) afterall still wanna attempt stuff on RVK so goodluck to RVK I wish the best.

Also as for RTSL Streaming, I will stream playoffs I just lost passion/feel for the game during my sickness and now I am struggling to wanna even play/log in to Voobly. I am trying my best to change that way and I really do look forward to streaming.

[Alliance] Operator

#6 2018-01-21 13:24:26

Naruto___
AoR Clan Operator BzK
Website

Troy, are you okay?
90% only you =S

HiMan

#7 2018-01-25 18:48:06

RVK_Troy
Website

I talked to everyone that left (11 people now) and also another one "don't want to throw his name out" but anyways goodluck I hope RVK wins <3 I just don't wanna disrespect the name anymore.

[Alliance] Operator

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 4 milliseconds.