rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-01-23 19:38:58

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

ANALYSIS-LAST WEEK OF THE GROUP STAGE DIVISION 5

Division 5:
This group has all of its games completed, due in part to the withdrawal of Nabs and NPC and that there was no problem with the scheduling.
NHN A: 11-1
  It has shown more solid than in the previous season and taking advantage of the withdrawal of Nabs has managed to impose InLove to reach the first place. Despite a hesitant start with a draw vs Chile C, in the remaining rounds they have not lost a single game.
InLove: 9-3
Their  good season has once again given the boys of Chile B (+IamKakita) the pass to playoffs, previously achieved with the TIC clan. However, the 2-0 loss to NHN and the draw against Chile C forced them to play a tiebreaker for second place.
Chile C: 9-3
The C team of Chile has shown a higher level than the other Chile, obtaining ties against the two 2k teams of NHN A and InLove, even forcing a tie-breaker aganst InLove for the 2nd place. Without a doubt, this team deserves to be the A  team of Chile Clan for future seasons.
Not qualified for playoffs:
Arg B: 7-5: Achieved 4th place with their 2-0 victory against Gaucho E. A 2-0 against Chile C instead of 1-1 would have given them option to be 3rd in a tie-breaker.
Gaucho E: 4-8 Didnt manage to win any single game but tried nice strategies and gave interest to all their matches.
Resigned: Nabs and NPC

P.S.:  My english is not perfect, sorry for possible mistakes.
I dont consider the 4/6 Third Placed thing, as this will be more clear as the group stage ends.

Last edited by Forever (2018-01-23 19:40:27)

#2 2018-01-24 07:52:50

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

Re: ANALYSIS-LAST WEEK OF THE GROUP STAGE DIVISION 5

Thanks a lot for this. NHN, InLove and CHI C are really strong! Wouldn’t be surprised if one of them wins this season. Gaucho E we’re a bunch of noobs hehe here just for the fun. I’d like to point out that I killed Hermes in Nomad vs Arg B. Thanks for the games guys smile

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

#3 2018-01-24 10:44:09

nC_Snyper1
AoR Clan Operator nC

great analysis, keep it up!

Also my big respect to any clan/team which is playing whether they win or not, RTS is always about the fun smile

#4 2018-01-25 01:22:24

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

Abraxas wrote:

Thanks a lot for this. NHN, InLove and CHI C are really strong! Wouldn’t be surprised if one of them wins this season. Gaucho E we’re a bunch of noobs hehe here just for the fun. I’d like to point out that I killed Hermes in Nomad vs Arg B. Thanks for the games guys smile

Chile C are really strong in their HM Arena, where they can win any team but they seem to be weak in Arabia, where they lost against Arg B (1700), so that could give them problems in playoffs.

#5 2018-01-25 01:28:45

Forever
AoR Clan Operator NHN

nC_Snyper1 wrote:

great analysis, keep it up!

Also my big respect to any clan/team which is playing whether they win or not, RTS is always about the fun smile

Thx man smile and yeah, Rts League allows teams of different levels to get use to rules, Maps and competition and also to Play against well known teams of top players. Only thing that could be better, in my opinión, is the season development in group stage as we see 3 resigning teams and 9 teams  that havent played more than half of their games when we are already in the last week of group stage.

#6 2018-01-25 04:55:06

Hermes_Arg
Veteran

Abraxas wrote:

Enough!! stop bullying!! 1111

[17:59]<_Raiden_> HERMES THE GREATEST
[17:59]<_Raiden_> I fan of HERMES

#7 2018-01-25 09:24:47

Abraxas
League Staff & AoR Clan Operator Gaucho
Website

hehehehehe

Retroceder, nunca. Rendirse, jamás!

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 5 milliseconds.