rts-league.org

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Do you want a new forum account? Send us an e-mail with your desired nick and we'll get it done! We recommend using a secondary, yet still actively used e-mail address - we're an old web and forum after all, so to be on the safe side just in case :-)
(If the link doesn't work for you, right-click on it and save the e-mail address for use in your e-mail client)

#1 2018-01-24 13:21:05

Toom03

Round 6 - _doom_ vs CHI D

i want to claim an AW against CHI D. They havent replyed to the topic and its already 3 days over the deadline.

#2 2018-01-25 04:30:42

Black Adder
League Administrator

Re: Round 6 - _doom_ vs CHI D

Hey,

You cannot just "claim" Admin Wins, that's not how RTS League works. CHI|D will receive a Miss for lack of scheduling, and only the second Miss for any reason would result in Admin Losses (which at this point doesn't seem impossible).

It's your last match, so let's see, just wait in case they become active please.

[nex]Black__Adder (@BlackAdderPlays)

"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself." – Peter O'Toole
"The true measure of a hero is when a man lays down his life with the knowledge that those he saves... will never know." - The Outer Limits

Follow RTSL on Facebook

Board footer

©Copyright 2007-2024 by RTS-League.com Hosting provided by Maximumdirect.net This page generated in 6 milliseconds.